WHITEHAVEN VS RAVENWOOD

lasal2000

I just hope my nephew runs wild all over ravenwood... But amazingly I've read many posts and many threads....... In a particular thread I saw that Kylan was all whitehaven had Smh .. I'm not biased towards one player.. Let's be clear here. THE OFFENSIVE LINE IS AMAZING!!!! If BIG NASTY WAS PLAYING LOL #66, ravenwood wouldn't stand a chance. We lost a really really good player to an acl injury.... For whitehaven it's all about the next man up... And as you can see for years that next man up mentality has helped them along the way year in and year out... Hope it's a dry night so I can see those all white "da haven" uniforms. (My personal favorite) let's go #11!!!!!!!!!!!

Indeed. #11 reminds me a lot of a guy I played with back in my day but with way more speed. Chris McKnight. The mayne had vision and wiggle like none other... Kylan is just a lot faster.

Edited by BlackHavenSenator

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

speed he does have.... I'm moreso of a grades person.. I want him to be a student athlete and not just an athletic student... So many AMAZING players to come thru whitehaven... I don't just want him to be a player . But a GREAT student who WAS REALLY GOOD at football. Come Friday, win or lose I'll be proud of the season that they had. A running back is nothing without an OLINE. And an offense is nothing without a good defense... P.s someone tell mamadu today he has possibly two games left lol can I have a perfect kickoff game for once lol..

Edited by Dahaven901

Tough game to pick... Whitehaven is no doubt more talented.. Ravenwood is going to be a tough out at their place though.. In the end I think the talent wins out.. 35-31 Whitehaven

well according to a few other idiots lol ravenwood is 15 points better than us offensively because offense wins championships. And we might as well not show up to the championship game . Us or ravenwood................ In other words it's not RESECT DA HAVEN its respect the VILLE. Lol

well according to a few other idiots lol ravenwood is 15 points better than us offensively because offense wins championships. And we might as well not show up to the championship game . Us or ravenwood................ In other words it's not RESECT DA HAVEN its respect the VILLE. Lol

I think Ravenwood can cause some problems vs you guys with their formations offensively.. Hester is a great coach and he has a great staff.. They won't beat themselves