WHITEHAVEN VS RAVENWOOD

lasal2000

Its actually very simple. After doing the Collerville game and seeing the lack of discipline and offense in that loss all you have to do is compare points scored between the teams Whitehaven had one game all year where they scored 40 points. The rest of the games they averaged 20.75 points a game which included 2 losses. Compare that to Maryville with a 42.6 points per game and no losses and Oakland with a 37 points per game average and Ravenwood with a 36.2 points per game average and that's just points. I'd be glad to get into the yards per game stats if you like. Its all about the ability to score points..

I don't know what undisciplined team that u saw lose to colliervile but it wasn't us. Your algorithm might be off a lil bit

Edited by Havengrad04

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So your case is you have to average 40+ a game

To beat Maryville???? Lol Who thinks like that? Lol as a team comparison.............. You're also are saying that because ravenwood put 55 on whiteststion and we only put 40(I'm guessing that's the 40 point game you're talking of) that they are 15 points better than us? Lol . White station put 26 on us. They had good field position for majority of the game due to onside kicks. They also returned an onside kick for a touchdown.... But nearly every possession we scored the kickoff was onside solely to limit DM OPPORTUNITIES.Lol what does that tell you about our defense???????? They Bend but don't break. I can't wait till Friday. #23 will be lucky to have over 100 yards. Trick plays included All teams have discipline issues..... But I can assure you disciplined or undisciplined Friday.. Whitehaven will leave it all on the field! They haven't forgot about last year trust me...

Edited by Dahaven901

Wow...this guy says he is goin by the collierville game....we won that game first off. Second we didnt attempt if any passes at all because it was wet and had been raining. Plus they couldn't stop our run...our punt return was the only issue we had...trying to catch those wet balls when they should have just let them hit the ground and roll. If you want to call terrible officiating a lack of discipline on our behalf then you wasn't watching the game at all. Especially if you say we lost. Plus you dont know our history. Whenever we play Gtown and collierville at their school we get flagged more in those games then we do all season. ..but your opinion just goes back to people thinking teams in the east are far superior to teams in the west. When we all know that the east riding on Maryville coat tail. They are the only force out there. When someone else makes it to the ship beside them then and only then speak of the east, otherwise just say Maryville. ....but since you are goin by average of points scored you may want to look at our playoff average and not way back in mid season

. We have gotten a lil better since then....smh

Its actually very simple. After doing the Collerville game and seeing the lack of discipline and offense in that loss all you have to do is compare points scored between the teams Whitehaven had one game all year where they scored 40 points. The rest of the games they averaged 20.75 points a game which included 2 losses. Compare that to Maryville with a 42.6 points per game and no losses and Oakland with a 37 points per game average and Ravenwood with a 36.2 points per game average and that's just points. I'd be glad to get into the yards per game stats if you like. Its all about the ability to score points..

Why would you say Whitehaven couldn't beat whoever wins the other semifinal? What is it about Whitehaven's game that would have us outmatched in your opinion. (Watch this)

I Said Watch this for a reason... This person Doesn't know what the EFF they are talking about! I had a strange feeling they didn't and they proved my point. Can a real TN HS football fan talk to us and not these Ignant Clowns and purposeful Trolls

I Said Watch this for a reason... This person Doesn't know what the EFF they are talking about! I had a strange feeling they didn't and they proved my point. Can a real TN HS football fan talk to us and not these Ignant Clowns and purposeful Trolls

And after 30 years of broadcasting in TN I think it might be time for the TNBroadcaster to either hang it up or lay off the moonshine.

Edited by Havengrad04

I wonder if he the same clown that was posing as the game annoncer who had no clue how to cover a game. But spent more time throwing smart remarks at our band....lol...what is he supposed to be, a marv albert knockoff??? A traveling game announcer?? You calling games in Memphis and Maryville. Yea rite!! Then he says its about our ability to score points. Dude in the last 3-4 games we have 8 pic six.. thats on D if you're confused. We score in more ways than just offense..but I guess those are numbers that he kinda overlooked....obviously

I wonder if he the same clown that was posing as the game annoncer who had no clue how to cover a game. But spent more time throwing smart remarks at our band....lol...what is he supposed to be, a marv albert knockoff??? A traveling game announcer?? You calling games in Memphis and Maryville. Yea rite!! Then he says its about our ability to score points. Dude in the last 3-4 games we have 8 pic six.. thats on D if you're confused. We score in more ways than just offense..but I guess those are numbers that he kinda overlooked....obviously

I just hope my nephew runs wild all over ravenwood... But amazingly I've read many posts and many threads....... In a particular thread I saw that Kylan was all whitehaven had Smh .. I'm not biased towards one player.. Let's be clear here. THE OFFENSIVE LINE IS AMAZING!!!! If BIG NASTY WAS PLAYING LOL #66, ravenwood wouldn't stand a chance. We lost a really really good player to an acl injury.... For whitehaven it's all about the next man up... And as you can see for years that next man up mentality has helped them along the way year in and year out... Hope it's a dry night so I can see those all white "da haven" uniforms. (My personal favorite) let's go #11!!!!!!!!!!!