WHITEHAVEN VS RAVENWOOD

lasal2000

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well according to a few other idiots lol ravenwood is 15 points better than us offensively because offense wins championships. And we might as well not show up to the championship game . Us or ravenwood................ In other words it's not RESECT DA HAVEN its respect the VILLE. Lol

Can't take the heat then..... Well you know the rest

I believe havengrad was rite. You must one the real trolls....why are you still posting? Your team has never beat us and didn't come close this year so you should be the last person getting smart with us....get on someone thread yall actually beat. Wether we win it all or not we will still have gone farther than your team. This like our 3rd time sending yall home...maybe you the one need to get out the kitchen

Extra security? Wow smh I hate the way people try to treat our fan base and or players.......... There are bad apples everywhere... But "extra security" lol let me guess is it because it's "Black Friday" haha well you **** right it is lol #blackhaven +12

That's the same clown that was trolling the East thread. He obviously has a thing for Memphis teams. He gone hate us even more Friday night!

That's the same clown that was trolling the East thread. He obviously has a thing for Memphis teams. He gone hate us even more Friday night!

I keep trying to tell people that.... But I've been patient for a week. Ready to get it underway. I'm getting there early to do a little

Shoppin with the family then I'll be glad to call and be sure I bring "extra security" so that our fans can get out safe....... Lol since we should expect violence in some sort I guess.....