WHITEHAVEN VS RAVENWOOD

lasal2000

1.Definitely a run first offense, with qb, rb, and wr close to 1000 yards rushing.

2. Qb is pretty accurate, had a game earlier this year where he was 15/15, I believe.

3. Defense is definitely strongest against the run. There are some great running backs around here and I can't remember too many 100 yard rushers against this defense.

My personal take on the game: like last year I believe ravenwood will be too strong for whitehaven, with more ways to win.

How many times has white stations Dillon Mitchell been the second best player on the field? You can make an argument that he was last night with ravenwood's Chris Rowland.

The defense is better than last year's squad that really made it tough on white haven last year.

They have to figure out how to get the qb stopped, and find a way to get #75 blocked, but at the end of the day ravenwood simply has too many ways to beat you.

Just my opinion. Ymmv

Good info. I'm sure both coaches will have both teams well prepared. I can only pray that we give a better showing this time and eliminate turnovers. RW is already a good team, they don't need our help beating us again.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just remember Ravenwood players they don't respect you. Just as the BlackHavenSenator says above you didn't beat them last year they beat themselves. Bad play by the QB, bad play calling, mistakes, you did nothing to earn the victory so you get no credit as it was a fluke. All week long you will hear about the beat down you are going to get and how much better they are than you.

Waking up a monster