PA TAKING A LEAVE OF ABSENCE FROM #BIGBOYFOOTBALL

PassiveAggressive

Rhea isn't the playing well?

Their defense is but their offense isn't, especially with ooltewah having 2 starters out, should have came away with more than 14. 14 pts will get you killed next week. Not saying seviers defense is as good as Ooltewahs. But we will see how it plays out

Edited by fooseball96

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Their defense is but their offense isn't, especially with ooltewah having 2 starters out, should have came away with more than 14. 14 pts will get you killed next week. Not saying seviers defense is as good as Ooltewahs. But we will see how it plays out

We just put up almost 600 yards against a good Farragut team. With Noel out and no threat of a forward pass we still had 350 yards and dominated time of possession against Ooltewah's all-world defense (without attempting a forward pass).

Patterson will be back next week and we won't fumble 9 times.

Pretty sure that's what he WAS saying.

#LOP = Legion of Pout

He seems to have changed his tune today.

JUST LET PA TALK TO GET OVER THIS....DON'T CARE ABOUT RHEAS HIGH SCORING OFFENSE AND THIS STOUT DEFENSE THAT THE EAGLES DELUSIONALY SPEAK UPON BECAUSE THEY SOMEHOW ADVANCED TO THE NEXT ROUND WITH 5 OF 9 FUMBLES AND 2 FIRST HALF TD'S....JUST LIKE THE OWLS  HAD OFFENSIVE PROBLEMS ALL YEAR AND RHEA HAS FUMBLED IN ERR GAME THEY PLAYED THIS YEAR...EVENTUALLY THOSE FLAWS WILL COME BACK TO BITE YOU...AND #11'S HAMSTRING WILL NOT BE 100% IN A WEEK....HE ALMOST COST ANOTHER TURNOVER TRYING TO RETURN A PUNT THE FIRST PLAY...#16 IS THE WORK HORSE WITH A BROKEN FINGER BUT A CAN PROBABLY PLAY THRU THE PAIN WITH A LITTLE HELP...JUST HOLD ON TO THE BALL..21 WOULD HAVE TO DO A LITTLE MORE THIS TIME...AND HOPEFULLY YOU ARE NOT FORCED TO PASS...REMEMBER..THIS SEC QB CAN THROW..I DON'T SEE YOUR DEFENSE DEFENDING THE PASSING GAME HE WILL THROW AT YOU AND THEY HAVE A HOST OF BACKS THAT GOT SPEED...YES AND KEEP GLOATING ABOUT HOW MANY YDS OF OFFENSE YOU PUT ON TEAMS ..AND IGNORE THE TURNOVERS....GOOD LUCK..

Actually your QB was sacked at least once in the game on Friday.  

Well I went back and checked the paper and they say he wasn't sacked. But I do remember him getting tackled behind the line at least once in the game. 

THAT IS NOT A CONCERN AT THIS POINT...JUST TELL YOUR BOYZ NOT TO TREAT THE BALL LIKE A HOT POTATO...THE HITS WON'T BE THAT HARD THIS ROUND...

I really don't want to go back and Read all of this , I just want to know one thing .... PA , after all this BIGBOY talk are you now saying you won't support the team that came out of the #BIGBOYFOOTBALLBALL  League ?? 

PEPTO..WHAT I AM SAYING IS THAT I CAN'T JUMP ON THE #BIGBOYFOOTBALL BANDWAGON AND PRETEND THAT THIS IS THE BEST TEAM IN THE NEXT ROUND AFTER A 9 TURNOVER PERFORMANCE AND ONLY 14 PTS. SCORED IN THE FIRST HALF...DOLLYWOOD IS A HIGH SCORING OFFENSE AND JUST SHUT DOWN MO'TOWN'S RUN GAME TO 7 PTS. RHEA IS BANGED UP AND I'M JUST NOT SURE THEY CAN PULL OFF ANOTHER MIRACLE...YOU CAN BE ONE DIMENSIONAL ON A TEAM LIKE THE OWLS WHO HAD NO OFFENSIVE IDENTITY...BUT I CAN IDENTIFY AT LEAST 4 IN DOLLYWOOD'S ARSENAL THAT WILL GIVE RHEA PROBLEMS....IF THEY TURN THE BALL OVER IT WILL BE A LONG NIGHT...