PA TAKING A LEAVE OF ABSENCE FROM #BIGBOYFOOTBALL

PassiveAggressive

PA I watched the game. I saw the receivers covered well. On top and below with a great pass rush. I also saw them getting jammed at the line. First time I've see that this year. i don't think I like zone blocking it seems like the line is always pass blocking under this scheme. Sometimes you got to drive the DL back to run the ball. Owls make their kicks they win. Hats off to Rhea defense. The Rhea defense doesn't look opposing. But Yes great coaching and advanced schemes for High School helps. But their biggest asset is tackling. . They rarely miss an open field tackle. That is impressive

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PA I watched the game. I saw the receivers covered well. On top and below with a great pass rush. I also saw them getting jammed at the line. First time I've see that this year. i don't think I like zone blocking it seems like the line is always pass blocking under this scheme. Sometimes you got to drive the DL back to run the ball. Owls make their kicks they win. Hats off to Rhea defense. The Rhea defense doesn't look opposing. But Yes great coaching and advanced schemes for High School helps. But their biggest asset is tackling. . They rarely miss an open field tackle. That is impressive

1. YOU STILL HAVEN'T IDENTIFIED THE PLAYMAKERS ON OFFENSE..

2. SEVERAL RECIEVERS GOT BEHIND THE DB'S BUT QB COULDN'T GET IT TO THEM.

3.FLAT OPEN ALL NIGHT BUT QB MISREAD DEFENSE AND AND COULDN'T MAKE AN ACCURATE PASS BEYOND 10 YDS..

4 TOO MANY SUBSTITUTED WIDEOUTS....WHO IS THE BEST ONE?? IF THEY WERE GETTING JAMMED BY THOSE MIDGETS THEN THEY SHOULD HAVE NOT BEEN IN THE GAME...

5. YOU SAY TACKLING?? IF YOU CAN'T COMPLETE PASSES..WHO IS GETTING TACKLED??

6. 9 ..ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS THROW IT UP..PERIOD..

7.NO TEAM THAT HAS WON THE STATE HAS RELIED THAT MUCH ON PASSING...ESPECIALLY IF HE CAN'T THROW PASS 10 YDS..IT IS WHAT IT IS..

8. IF YOU CAN USE MULTIPLE RECEIVERS AND BACKS..WHY NOT USE BOTH QB'S?? YOUR GUNSLINGER COULD COME IN ON 3RD DOWN....WE HAD WHAT WE NEEDED..

RHEA'S BIGGEST ASSET IS RUNNING THE BALL..AND WE ARE THE ONLY TEAM THAT HELD THEM TO A LOW SCORING GAME...I CAN'T BE IMPRESSED WITH A TEAM WITH THAT MANY TURNOVERS AND WHO CAUSED THAT?? OUR DEFENSE HAS BAILED US OUT OF ALOT OF GAMES THIS SEASON...WE WERE HELD HOSTAGE ON THE OFFENSIVE SIDE OF THE BALL AT THE MOST IMPORTANT POSITION AND DID NUTHIN ABOUT IT....WE KNEW THIS LAST YEAR..I FEEL BAAD FOR ALL THOSE SENIORS AND THEY WERE A GOOD GROUP OF GUYS THAT DIDN'T BACKLIP..BUT DID THEIR JOBS..

BUT KEEP DISREGARDING THE REAL PROBLEM....YOU CAN'T PUT A SQUARE PEG IN A ROUND HOLE.... THIS WAS THE OWLS BEST SHOT IMO..WHAT YOU ARE LOSING ON DEFENSE IS IRREPLACABLE....#LOP

PA didn't I tell you during camp before the season started that yalls QB will be the downfall? Your defense can only take you so far.

WE ALL KNEW THAT AND WE HAD ANOTHER ONE WHO COULD THROW DOWN FIELD...JUST LIKE OAK RIDGE PULLED THEIR GUY FOR A MORE MOBLE GUY...RHEA CHANGED UP THEIR LINEUP WHEN THEY GOT SHUT OUT..FULTON HAD 2... MARIVUL HAD 2...I MEAN ERRBODY ELSE MADE ADJUSTMENTS....I HAD MY FINGERZ CROSSED GOING INTO THE SEASON.....SAY WHAT YOU WANT ABOUT MY OLINE...MY QB WAS NEVER ON THE GROUND...SODDY TAPPED HIM UP BUT THE SO CALLED GOOD DEFENSES LIKE  RHEA DID NOT HIT HIM...KUDOS TO MY O-LINE...

WATCH WHAT SEVIER COUNTY DOES..THEIR PLAYMAKERS WILL BE IN FULL FORCE..THEY WILL PULL OUT THE PLAYBOOK AND GO BEYOND THE FIRST PAGE TO WIN..THAT RUN IS HARD TO STOP ..BUT SO IS THE PASS FROM A STUD D1 QB...AND THEY GOT MULTIPLE HARLEYS...THEY HELD MOTOWN TO 7 AND WHAT DOES MOTOWN DO THE MOST??? RUN...GOOD LUCK RHEA AND DOLLYWOOD...

WE ALL KNEW THAT AND WE HAD ANOTHER ONE WHO COULD THROW DOWN FIELD...JUST LIKE OAK RIDGE PULLED THEIR GUY FOR A MORE MOBLE GUY...RHEA CHANGED UP THEIR LINEUP WHEN THEY GOT SHUT OUT..FULTON HAD 2... MARIVUL HAD 2...I MEAN ERRBODY ELSE MADE ADJUSTMENTS....I HAD MY FINGERZ CROSSED GOING INTO THE SEASON.....SAY WHAT YOU WANT ABOUT MY OLINE...MY QB WAS NEVER ON THE GROUND...SODDY TAPPED HIM UP BUT THE SO CALLED GOOD DEFENSES LIKE  RHEA DID NOT HIT HIM...KUDOS TO MY O-LINE...

Actually your QB was sacked at least once in the game on Friday.  

Well I went back and checked the paper and they say he wasn't sacked. But I do remember him getting tackled behind the line at least once in the game. 

Edited by TNVolFan2000

I really don't want to go back and Read all of this , I just want to know one thing .... PA , after all this BIGBOY talk are you now saying you won't support the team that came out of the #BIGBOYFOOTBALLBALL League ??

Pretty sure that's what he WAS saying.

#LOP = Legion of Pout

He seems to have changed his tune today.

Edited by rheacountyeaglefan

Sorry region buddies but sevier wins this game. They are peaking at the right time and have the studs to back it up. Rhea isn't playing well and from the rhea fans are playing with a lot of injuries. It's the semis and not a good time to be hurt. I think sevier wins by a score. But I hope I'm wrong.

Rhea isn't the playing well?