Liberty @ CPA

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

Henry County would get beat by Mayville like red headed step child. Blount County football is totally next level. Play with Maryville you can play with the best in the state.

This year's Liberty team is very similar to the great and talented teams Milan brought to the championship game only to get trucked.

I actually thought for a minute that this years Liberty team reminded me of the Alcoa team they brought to the championship game last year to only get trucked by CPA. Then I realized they didn't suck near that much!!!

I actually thought for a minute that this years Liberty team reminded me of the Alcoa team they brought to the championship game last year to only get trucked by CPA. Then I realized they didn't suck near that much!!!

Everybody on Coach T watch what this big sissy girl named BCSportsLoser is about to do. Gonna be back in here cryin like the little sissy he is. Probably gonna bring some stupid YouTube video cause that all he can do. Probably gonna try and say something about my team right after he just finished crying cause he was butt hurt over what Gerry said about his teams passing game. How pathetic..... Soccer mom!! Meh!!!!

Well...this thread is nothing like I thought it would be...and I'm glad

That being said...I gota do what I gota do...

Hope you all had a wonderful thanksgiving...CPA families and players...may ur turkey and dressing be poorly cooked giving you the runs over the next 36 hours...only to recover in time for church Sunday

May the laces of ur cleats dry rot away like the sands of time...may ur gloves fit like those of the OJ trial...may ur balls be fumbled in the crusaders favor

I'm not ready for basketball season just yet

Now that is how trash talking is done! Goons take note. This is good humor and fun.

You all have a safe trip Friday to the Den.

You would know weak! Ha! I thought you said Milan would be back? Did Liberty out recruit your open zone school?

Oh everybody look. BC is talking about Milan players and coaches. He's making it personal!! Let me go cry about it like a pathetic little sissy girl soccer mom!!!

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

Please show me where I called out any player. Don't waste your time because you won't be able to find it.

Like I said in the Alcoa thread I can handle any trash talk, but the use of the word that one of the Goons was uncalled for no matter who it was directed to. That is not me being politically correct, it is me being a human being.

The Goons seem to dish it out but they can't take it. Maybe you should text one another this week and evaluate how you represent the Alcoa program because I can tell you this your are not doing a great job. Whoever wins this CPA/Liberty game will have my full support next week.

Just play the denial game all you want.....we know what you meant about Alcoa's QB's performance in the championship game. It is very obvious the QB would be you target with these comments ...."have Alcoa learned how to throwing the forward pass and the QB took the pass back to the 20's" That's directed straight at a 16 year old QB.