Trezevant vs. Marion THE BATTLE FOR 2A SUPREMACY

All this has been funny to read today ,but I know this my nephew LB J.Swift and his defense will be ready. Just ask around the state so I hope they bring there hard hat for 4quarter because we don't run from nobody. From Whitehaven to Southaven to Fulton and next Marion

We wear helmets in our parts. I will tell them MC boys to make sure they bring them helmets to the game. Maybe they should bring helmets and hard hats, cause I can asure you they dont run from the oposition either. Pretty much sums up why it's MC vs Trezvant for the gold...

Edited by Astimeexpires01

Yes we did move it up and down field. It wasn't just the 4th Q. I went back and watched film and was pleasantly surprised that we moved it as much as we did. We just couldn't finish. Goldsmith would have taken care of that.

For those wondering Goldsmith is a big back that is very shifty. He's 6' and 210. Richardson is bigger at 227 but is not as shifty. I believe Richardson might be a tad faster. Goldsmith also did a great job passing the ball when needed. His stats were much better but I'm not naive to think that Richardsons stats could have been better. They could have easily been better. Richardson is to Trez what Goldsmith is to TCA. Take those studs away and you have two good 2A teams but not great teams.

If the comparisons are that close then this Goldsmith should have many many offers from major D1 teams. The film I've seen on Richardson he is very shifty, fast and powerful.

Gonna be important to be in the backfield with him, if he gets to the second level its over. Gonna have to wrap up and hang on and play diciplined.

Clog the lanes and gang tackle. Gaps at the LOS will be very bad.  Good news is MC is used to playing like that, hopefully the Bear's passing game is as bad as it looks from what I have seen cause we are going to have to take some serious gambles.  If this team had that Hampton qb they would be set to play in the Big12.

Edited by rikberry

I would hope so as long as you have played. what's your prediction on the game?

We gotta play really good on D on first down. If we can keep them behind the chains for the most part I think we have a chance. We give them 2nd and shorts all day and we will never get off the field on D. IMO I think that's what this whole game comes downs to