Trezevant vs. Marion THE BATTLE FOR 2A SUPREMACY

Did a little digging, which means absolutely nothing. Trezevant has eleven wins. The teams that they beat had an overall record of 44-83. The bears really havent beaten anyone that was good. Other than trinity, who was without their best player, their best win was against a 5-7 ensworth team and a 6-4 mitchell team. The teams that marion beat were 84-72. Not so sure this is a cakewalk that the bear fans think. Maybe i am wrong though.

That weak Enworth team beat CPA by 10 who is in the 3a championship and Cpa beat both teams thats in the 4a championship game. Do you think MC could go to Ensworth and beat them??

After watching all the film i could find on MC which wasn't a whole lot im sticking to my predication of Trez 52 MC 14 

Only way i see MC being able to have a chance is if Trez has about 4-7 turnovers. Trez is bigger and faster than MC and there coach is no slouch. 

52 - 14?!  That is strong!  You are not giving MC any chance really as I assume you think MC scores those two td's late after Trez puts in the 2's and 3's.

After watching all the film i could find on MC which wasn't a whole lot im sticking to my predication of Trez 52 MC 14

Only way i see MC being able to have a chance is if Trez has about 4-7 turnovers. Trez is bigger and faster than MC and there coach is no slouch.

Trezevant will not score 52 points in this game. I would be surprised if they put up more than 35.

52 - 14?!  That is strong!  You are not giving MC any chance really as I assume you think MC scores those two td's late after Trez puts in the 2's and 3's.

upsets do happen and i think MC could have a chance to win it late if Trez turns it over 4-6 times and MC uses there agressive defense against them with screens and counters. I also think MC can throw down the field vs Trez if there O-line gives them time to throw. I do know that MC will not get many yards up the middle or with sweeps Trez is to big and fast 

The TCA people on here said they moved the ball up and down the field on Trezevant. Marion is averaging about 50 ppg for a reason. Trezevant won't shut them down either.

1st quarter they moved it scored then threw a pick 6 and then didnt really move it much more until the 4th with trez subs in. It was a reason score was 44-6 at half 

Edited by big_mike0307