Trezevant vs. Marion THE BATTLE FOR 2A SUPREMACY

What kind of mess is this??? Do those people at the drug store in pitchburg know you're sneaking up to jasper to trade? Next time you're in town ride by that Ross mans field and look at that CVS sign. We are gonna get your tithes one way or the other. I aint jokin either.

That drug store was closed and you Jasperlites had already bought out the suppository at CVS. I had to send Wendy to Monteagle cause I couldnt be gone that long from the John. You think im joking but im not.

That drug store was closed and you Jasperlites had already bought out the suppository at CVS. I had to send Wendy to Monteagle cause I couldnt be gone that long from the John. You think im joking but im not.

Bassy is gonna be mad when he hears this. He's trying to run for mayor up here and it sounds like you're trying to get on the ticket too. There will be a "Dillard for Mayor" sign at the CVS and the Sizzler before long.

Good night!!! How many carries? Somebody said he only had 8 carries. I've watched some highlights of his and he is an awesome back. Guys like him don't come around often.

It was eight carries because of the way the game was going. I dont know about MC defense but I do know they will probably be playing one of the best backs they will ever play against.

Bassy is gonna be mad when he hears this. He's trying to run for mayor up here and it sounds like you're trying to get on the ticket too. There will be a "Dillard for Mayor" sign at the CVS and the Sizzler before long.

Barney aint running for anything except the SOS ball cleaner. Next time you go to that Spencer mans restaurant why dont you pay for that meal of mine from a few months back. You better get off here and take lying lips to the doc. I garuntee you old pirate thinks he had a durn blocked bowel cause its coming back out his lips. You think im joking but im not.

• Upvote 1

Barney aint running for anything except the SOS ball cleaner. Next time you go to that Spencer mans restaurant why dont you pay for that meal of mine from a few months back. You better get off here and take lying lips to the doc. I garuntee you old pirate thinks he had a durn blocked bowel cause its coming back out his lips. You think im joking but im not.

Maybe you could spare one of those suppositories then and save us a dr bill. Be sure to put one of those signs up at the bank too.

It was eight carries because of the way the game was going. I dont know about MC defense but I do know they will probably be playing one of the best backs they will ever play against.

Oh I have no doubt he will be. The best high school rb I ever saw us play was Leroy Thompson from Austin East. He played for Penn St and the Steelers.

• Upvote 1

Wow, I'm really amazed at all of the juniors and seniors that have showed up, for the first time, on Trezevant's roster. I counted 2 seniors and 5 juniors and it looks like they get substantial playing time. Even more amazing is that they weigh in at 160, 210, 240, 240, 250, one unlisted, and 185. Top that off with they are between 5'9" and 6'5". Those few kids are bigger and taller than most 2A teams could get out of 4 classes. I can tell you this much, if MC had that much new meat show up in a years time, they would be under a microscope by everyone from the TSSAA to every local team in our area.

Oh I have no doubt he will be. The best high school rb I ever saw us play was Leroy Thompson from Austin East. He played for Penn St and the Steelers.

Yeah I heard that Jalen Hurd was a handful too...Richardson is not a scat back he delivers the blow most of the time.I'm looking forward to see how Trezevant will attack MC wing T. They have faced it previously against Dyersburg and Lexington and a few more teams. but those were different teams than these boys.

Willie,

Unless MC has two or three NFL caliber linebackers and or Db's, they are in for a long night. There were a couple of times that I thought Richardson killed one of the Trinity secondary as he made it into the second level.  Glad my son was not out there trying, and I do mean trying, to tackle him.

Yeah I heard that Jalen Hurd was a handful too...Richardson is not a scat back he delivers the blow most of the time.I'm looking forward to see how Trezevant will attack MC wing T. They have faced it previously against Dyersburg and Lexington and a few more teams. but those were different teams than these boys.

I just hope for a good game with no injuries. As fans we get fired up but they're still teenage kids playing a game.