Trezevant vs. Marion THE BATTLE FOR 2A SUPREMACY

If you where at the game,and they were 100 % healthy TCA wouldn't have got within 3 to 5 tds of trezevant. Rich had 8 carries. The wrecking crew dismantled tca. You will see a TEAM EFFORT IN 6 DAYS. I think mc qb will get a few yards but he is not even on the same field of play in terms of athlete when it comes to TREZ

It wont matter who they played , Tca had those same stat and opponents record misconceptions. It means nothing when you snap the ball.

They probably hoping to run it 70 times this week; eat up the entire clock for the whole game,and kick a field goal for the win. Lol. This will be well and over before half time gets here. You've never seen a TEAM like this.

Apparently you havent watched film yet or just going by what someone told you. This team can eat clock, but they average snapping the ball 14 seconds after the play ends. Thats pretty fast and if we can move the ball on that wrecking crew defense of yours then you will start to see hands on hips. Never seen a team like that? Not sure if you realize this program has a pretty storied history. 4 golds, three silvers and we have seen teams way better than this bunch you will bring to cookeville. Brentwood was nationally ranked when mc beat them for their second gold ball. Wont help this bunch, but we know football in our parts. Richardson is a great back, but if he has only 8 carries on saturday, marion wins this one. We know we are underdogs and if yall end this one before the half, we will be courteous and acknowledge that yall were by far the best team, because we were taught manners and to be classy on and off the field. Im sure our boys will show up, and they will play to the best of their ability and thats all we can ask. All i can say is dont make to many mistakes, dont lay it on the ground like you did against manasses. Tell us about trezevants storied history? Running from alcoa, yeah that was one.

If you where at the game,and they were 100 % healthy TCA wouldn't have got within 3 to 5 tds of trezevant. Rich had 8 carries. The wrecking crew dismantled tca. You will see a TEAM EFFORT IN 6 DAYS. I think mc qb will get a few yards but he is not even on the same field of play in terms of athlete when it comes to TREZ

It wont matter who they played , Tca had those same stat and opponents record misconceptions. It means nothing when you snap the ball.

They probably hoping to run it 70 times this week; eat up the entire clock for the whole game,and kick a field goal for the win. Lol. This will be well and over before half time gets here. You've never seen a TEAM like this.

Whoa, whoa, whoa! One thing you are not giving credit to is that TCA moved the ball extremely well during the game. We couldn't finish because we didn't have our horse. We methodically moved it down the field with nice 10 yard passes, jet sweeps and runs by our backs. Once we got within the 20 we just couldn't finish. Your defense did not stop us completely. I agree you stopped us once we reached red zone. I assure you that would not have happened if Goldsmith was there. Because of that, I believe Marion will move it and score. You did run all over a depleted defense. I don't think a fully healthy defense would have stopped you but it would have slowed you down. We would not have won game at 100% but would have made it much closer. Goldsmith was also our best defender at Lb. We lost a DB on the kickoff at beginning of game with broken collar bone. We also had another LB who played sparingly with a separated shoulder. We were definitely depleted but nobody is saying we would have won if 100% healthy, it would just have been a much more competitive game. If Marion is healthy and has enough beef in the middle they may slow Richardson down a little. I don't think enough credit is being given to Trez's OL and blocking FB. They are nasty! They are athletic and quick for linemen. I do think Marion will make this a much closer game than we did and I wish them the best. Please hear me when I say the FILM DOES NOT DO RICHARDSON JUSTICE! I suspect he will get more carries than normal this game and may have 300 to 400 yards. I can't imagine having to play them next year after their boys add another year of working out and additional weight.

You very well may be correct, but can we agree to disagree?!? Trez is a great team. We agree on that. MC is worthy of praise. We agree on that I assume. Trez has a lot of athletes that are big, fast and strong. We agree on that. MC is not as big but are equally as fast. We probably don't agree on that. Trez hasn't had to play 4 quarters much this season and MC has several times. We can agree on that I assume. MC plays very disciplined, Trez not so much. We can agree on that I think. MC is way better than Manassas. Can we agree on that? MC will punch Trez in the mouth until they give. I know you won't agree with that. Just my opinion though big guy. Everyone has one, right?!? Can we agree on that ?!?

We are certainly glad that he came back where he belongs, but i would almost venture to say we would be in the same position that we are now if massengale was the qb.

Lying lips what kind of mess is this? I garuntee you would be dribbling right now if you didnt have that Walters boy. He scored five touchdown against that Lunsford man. You are full of mess. You think im joking but im not.

I was talking to that man at Ronnies red eye and he said that Richardson boy could lift 600 lbs with the weight on his back. I garuntee you that means about three of these Jasper boys better nock his block off every play. That is real strong. You think im joking but im not.

I drove by 'Ronnie Red Eye II' this afternoon. Is that the place you always speak of? On hwy41?