Trezevant vs. Marion THE BATTLE FOR 2A SUPREMACY

We are certainly glad that he came back where he belongs, but i would almost venture to say we would be in the same position that we are now if massengale was the qb.

not something that even makes sense to debate since we will never know- however his 5 TD's last week and his role in ever key game you guys played makes me disagree- I honestly think with him this week you guys can win if he doesn't play my opinion is different. Sorry that's my opinion and is shared by many- you guys have a talented team and a fine group of young men but Walters takes this group to another level.

Ok so Trez has a great player that has been established. MC has a great team. Trust me I'm as impressed with the kid as anyone but we have a defensive head coach. If there is a way for our team to limit the damage from an I formation it will happen. Two weeks ago Trez was in a close battle then they destroy a TCA team that was depleted and they are world beaters again. I think this is a close game and this Mc team is way better than last years. We lost a great player but we returned loads of underclassman who are good with more game exp. MC has 17 who will be on the recruiters radar if hes not already at lb and 21 who is a threat st all times and oh yeah number 1 at qb who is just a great athlete who if he wasn't going to prob play baseball could play football at some level. This region was rough and Boyd and Tyner were top 5 teams in my book so this team is battle tested. We may lose but I like my team and I like out chances.

Very disappointed in you. Marion County isnt as good without Walters. Give the kid his due. He makes you so much better in a hurry. The ability he has helped offset losing Zemen.

I agree. Walt makes the team better but we havent needed his arm like many were hoping to see. Will we see it saturday, probably will have to to win. The coaches saw in the hampton film and thought that they would struggle with qb draws and some packages that they put in during the week and they were right. Im not slighting walters and no one thinks i am. There is a different dynamic with him back there, but nothing i have saw has led me to believe we wouldnt be where we are if bryce was there. Bryce gives us another physical presence on defense and thats all i was saying. Just my opinion and i could be wrong. If you disagree then thats fine.

not something that even makes sense to debate since we will never know- I honestly think with him this week you guys can win if he doesn't play my opinion is different. Sorry that's my opinion and is shared by many- you guys have a talented team and a fine group of young men but Walters takes this group to another level.

I agree with that also, totally

not something that even makes sense to debate since we will never know- however his 5 TD's last week and his role in ever key game you guys played makes me disagree- I honestly think with him this week you guys can win if he doesn't play my opinion is different. Sorry that's my opinion and is shared by many- you guys have a talented team and a fine group of young men but Walters takes this group to another level.

If you where at the game,and they were 100 % healthy TCA wouldn't have got within 3 to 5 tds of trezevant. Rich had 8 carries. The wrecking crew dismantled tca. You will see a TEAM EFFORT IN 6 DAYS. I think mc qb will get a few yards but he is not even on the same field of play in terms of athlete when it comes to TREZ

It wont matter who they played , Tca had those same stat and opponents record misconceptions. It means nothing when you snap the ball.

They probably hoping to run it 70 times this week; eat up the entire clock for the whole game,and kick a field goal for the win. Lol. This will be well and over before half time gets here. You've never seen a TEAM like this.