Trezevant vs. Marion THE BATTLE FOR 2A SUPREMACY

My question is what changed? Why did Transportation stop playing up 2 classes? Why not just drop 1 class if you're not able to compete in 4a. Although coming off the championship game I don't think that's the issue.

As a matter of fact some of their posters have claimed they will eventually be dropping to 1A. So again what gives?

My issue here is not Translate not playing up its, the attitude they came in here with.

I'm not a Trezevent fan just giving my opinion on the game. I think Trezevent would fair well in 3a 4a this year as well. They did go beat Ensworth in Nashville this year so they can no doubt compete with some of the best teams in the state

My question is what changed? Why did Transportation stop playing up 2 classes? Why not just drop 1 class if you're not able to compete in 4a. Although coming off the championship game I don't think that's the issue.

As a matter of fact some of their posters have claimed they will eventually be dropping to 1A. So again what gives?

My issue here is not Translate not playing up its, the attitude they came in here with.

IN Memphis Charter Schools are taking over and enrollment is dropping. Trezevant is like Mitchell, we lost over 400 kids in 5 years. We played up in 2A with 1A numbers. When we were getting our brains scattered by CPA nobody said a word. When Trezevant was getting killed by Greenville, nobody said a word. Now they are in their correct class it is a problem. I have 3 words GET OVER IT.

Trezevant is a beast on paper, but I haven't seen any team in 2 years under Ross be able to line up in the I formation and pound it straight ahead and win the game. I am sure they will have a good plan.

Trousdale. I thought Harper had a big game and they stayed in the I most of the night and ran it between the tackles. They didn't win the game but had chances to last year. And Harper ain't in Richardson's category.

IN Memphis Charter Schools are taking over and enrollment is dropping. Trezevant is like Mitchell, we lost over 400 kids in 5 years. We played up in 2A with 1A numbers. When we were getting our brains scattered by CPA nobody said a word. When Trezevant was getting killed by Greenville, nobody said a word. Now they are in their correct class it is a problem. I have 3 words GET OVER IT.

You quoted me so I can only assume you mean me.

I couldn't give a squirt of .....you know...... What class they play in. But if you want to talk smack......well then......I'm your guy.

+1

I'm not a Trezevent fan just giving my opinion on the game. I think Trezevent would fair well in 3a 4a this year as well. They did go beat Ensworth in Nashville this year so they can no doubt compete with some of the best teams in the state

Yea the same Trezevant that got beat 36 to 14 against memphis east a 4a team that didn't make it out of the west in 4a. Yea they would be a good 4a team but they wouldn't be in championship like they are now. Edited by Swipes