Trezevant vs. Marion THE BATTLE FOR 2A SUPREMACY

I haven't seen a lot of film on Trez, but from what I have they remind me a lot of Tyner with a really good running back. Richardson will have a good game but Marion's defense will keep him check enough to make Trez pass the ball to keep up. Marion wins the special teams battle. Marion's backs are usually at the second level before anyone knows who has the ball. It will be hard for Trez to contain that all night. Marion can pass the ball well. Marion is smaller, faster, and quicker over all. Marion hangs in long enough to frustrate Trez and brings home the gold. Marion 31-23

Do you really think Marion is faster than Trezevent???

#5 looks 100x better live than on film.

Dude who gives a crap about the crowd? Are you a TCA booster that cares about every single dollar that TCA makes? TSSAA keeps the majority of the gate and you know that.

I am fully aware that the T$$AA keeps a good majority of the gate.  What you may fail to realize is that ALL the administrative expenses (TSSAA fees, officials, etc) come out of the gate money.  If there is not enough gate money to cover the expenses, the difference comes out of the pocket of the HOST school.  I am not saying that TCA lost money on last nights game.  I am sure that the home crowd was more than good enough to cover all the expenses and fees that go into hosting a playoff game.  If Trezevent has as small a crowd at their "home" playoff games as they had on the road last night, then Trezevent would have most certainly lost money in each of the previous weeks of the playoffs.

Trezevent has a very good football team and should be considered the overwhelming favorite to win the championship next week.  A championship team deserves a championship (large) crowd.  They did not have that last night.  Hope next week is different.

Could marion beat tca, adamsville, or mckenzie. Last night t high just opened up the soda. Didnt attempt to drink it. Marion likes to control the clock, and hopefully hit a big play. If not for hamptin miscuex inside of marions 10 yrd.line and special team gaffee it may have been a different game. Last night with little effort regardless if tca was full strength it wouldnt have mattered. Ask around. This will be over total dominanation by t high by the mid second quarter. Let the celebration begin..

Did tca coach say he only had 36 on his depth chart and may have to play kids who may or may not be ready? I remember barely filling 23 at trez. They just got past 32. It falls on the coaches. Dont look at grade level. Everyone can contribute. Aka Freshman Phenomenon

TCA only had 36 players on its roster.  That number included a group of 8th grade players, many who would not weigh 120 pounds if they held concrete blocks.  Back in 2010 during magical run to the 2A title game only 15-18 kids saw serious playing time.  Our then coach added the 8th grade team to the playoff roster just so when the cameras showed the TCA sideline you could see someone on it besides coaches.  This year we started several freshman and other freshman saw time due to injuries.  Some of those young men were not ready for the position they were put in but with a lack of numbers there was no other choice.  There was also a big difference in the size of the Trezevent freshman and the TCA freshman.  Not making excuses cause TCA was just whipped last night.  But it is a fact.