Trezevant vs. Marion THE BATTLE FOR 2A SUPREMACY

I assure you he isn't all they have. Shutting down a 225 lb back that runs a 4.5 is no easy task. He will have a very good fullback lead blocking and he hits the hole wide open. It's pretty scary for the poor secondary to see that train coming!

I'm sure he's all that and a bag of chips.MaryAnn Co and Region 3,for that matter, ain't skewered.

Let's put it this way.....you give Tyner, Boyd, or Jasper Co Tressies playoff path and any of the 3 would be in the championship. If they are sooooo much better than everyone else you have to wonder why they don't play up like the real dominant program with 2A numbers. ( the Goons)

I'm sure he's all that and a bag of chips.MaryAnn Co and Region 3,for that matter, ain't skewered.

Let's put it this way.....you give Tyner, Boyd, or Jasper Co Tressies playoff path and any of the 3 would be in the championship. If they are sooooo much better than everyone else you have to wonder why they don't play up like the real dominant program with 2A numbers. ( the Goons)

They are playing in the right division. I can't wait to here the excuses after the game

They are playing in the right division. I can't wait to here the excuses after the game

Some people want to be champions and take on a challenge. Others just want to be called champion. Alcoa has 2A numbers too. But they knew beating up a bunch of people that they're way better than just isn't much fun. Translucent might be the best in 2A this year. They might not. But they aren't the beast that Alcoa is. Otherwise they'd be in 3a. But they know they aren't good enough to step up.

Some people want to be champions and take on a challenge. Others just want to be called champion. Alcoa has 2A numbers too. But they knew beating up a bunch of people that they're way better than just isn't much fun. Translucent might be the best in 2A this year. They might not. But they aren't the beast that Alcoa is. Otherwise they'd be in 3a. But they know they aren't good enough to step up.

They have played up 2 classes for years and if not for turnovers beat Fulton last year. I mean give me a break. This is a inner city school playing in the correct class. They will win it this year and next year and Im happy for them.

So if Marion wins it means nothing because they wouldn't beat Alcoa ?? You sound ridiculous. Trezevent has around 40 more kids than Marion but they should play up ?

So all of region 3 is hiding from Alcoa

No, none of those teams have fans on here calling themselves the boogie man. If you want to come on here and run that trap, don't be surprised when I point out what you're full of.

Edit: name calling removed as I thought you were someone else

Edited by orangeslice13

My question is what changed? Why did Transportation stop playing up 2 classes? Why not just drop 1 class if you're not able to compete in 4a. Although coming off the championship game I don't think that's the issue.

As a matter of fact some of their posters have claimed they will eventually be dropping to 1A. So again what gives?

My issue here is not Translate not playing up its, the attitude they came in here with.