Trezevant vs. Marion THE BATTLE FOR 2A SUPREMACY

I think the Three Trez fans on here are pretty confident- but I am pulling for and picking Marion County . Trez may win but they better be prepared for 4 qtrs. I ain't calling it an upset , I'm calling it a shocker! Walters stays healthy he will shine again - As much as I dont care for the SOS he will have them MC boys ready and they will have TREZ looking at each other saying what happened before half time. I predict Saturday will be the worst game of the season for #5. SOS SHUTS HIM DOWN. I am a SP fan so no th isn't sarcasm I just see some WT hecks is coming! Marion County 35 Trez 21

I'm not sure how good Trez is on defense but I know Richardson is the most electric Runningback as a JR as I have EVER seen on film in the state of TN. He is a man amongst boys in 2A. He will have a huge night no matter what the outcome next weekend. Now if Marion can keep them guessing on offense it could be a high scoring game. I don't see Marion being the faster team AT ALL though. Trez looks to be 5x as fast as Tyner and every bit as athletic and big. Trez biggest disadvantage is the fact they don't have many SRs. Walters will need a huge game IMO. IF Marion wins it then they they deserve it because Richardson on film looks nothing like anything I've witnessed @ the 1A or 2A level.

I'm not sure how good Trez is on defense but I know Richardson is the most electric Runningback as a JR as I have EVER seen on film in the state of TN. He is a man amongst boys in 2A. He will have a huge night no matter what the outcome next weekend. Now if Marion can keep them guessing on offense it could be a high scoring game. I don't see Marion being the faster team AT ALL though. Trez looks to be 5x as fast as Tyner and every bit as athletic and big. Trez biggest disadvantage is the fact they don't have many SRs. Walters will need a huge game IMO. IF Marion wins it then they they deserve it because Richardson on film looks nothing like anything I've witnessed @ the 1A or 2A level.

I agree, we will not shut him down. He is good. I could care less if he has 500 yrds if we win the game. Trez is the favorite but they better not turn it over like they did in the qtrs or they will be down to much to recover from. Mc will show up and the coaches will have a good gameplan in place.

I think the Three Trez fans on here are pretty confident- but I am pulling for and picking Marion County . Trez may win but they better be prepared for 4 qtrs. I ain't calling it an upset , I'm calling it a shocker! Walters stays healthy he will shine again - As much as I dont care for the SOS he will have them MC boys ready and they will have TREZ looking at each other saying what happened before half time. I predict Saturday will be the worst game of the season for #5. SOS SHUTS HIM DOWN. I am a SP fan so no th isn't sarcasm I just see some WT hecks is coming! Marion County 35 Trez 21

Marion could pull the upset but it's highly unlikely. Only way they stop #5 is if he gets injuried or misses the bus

Ok so Trez has a great player that has been established. MC has a great team. Trust me I'm as impressed with the kid as anyone but we have a defensive head coach. If there is a way for our team to limit the damage from an I formation it will happen. Two weeks ago Trez was in a close battle then they destroy a TCA team that was depleted and they are world beaters again. I think this is a close game and this Mc team is way better than last years. We lost a great player but we returned loads of underclassman who are good with more game exp. MC has 17 who will be on the recruiters radar if hes not already at lb and 21 who is a threat st all times and oh yeah number 1 at qb who is just a great athlete who if he wasn't going to prob play baseball could play football at some level. This region was rough and Boyd and Tyner were top 5 teams in my book so this team is battle tested. We may lose but I like my team and I like out chances.

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

I'm afraid that Marion county had trouble with Malone last year Richardson looks like he ate Malone and runs the same speed as Malone. Going to be a long night. Looks like a young Hershel Walker and yes he's a junior

I'm afraid that Marion county had trouble with Malone last year Richardson looks like he ate Malone and runs the same speed as Malone. Going to be a long night. Looks like a young Hershel Walker and yes he's a junior

big diff between Malone and Richardson is Malone was playing QB and had the ball in his hand every snap. Also Peabody ran the spread and Trez and moslty under center in the power I. With that being said its going to be really difficult to just slow him down and make someone other than him beat us but our coaching staff will have our players coached up there is no dount about that.

Going to be a battle that's for sure. Stopping Richardson will be a task but we just want to slow him down. Trez is truly a great team but so is MC. Playing the tough region 3 teams will help us out in the long run by teams played really great defense. Best region in 2a football

We will just play the game and see what happens