Trezevant vs. Marion THE BATTLE FOR 2A SUPREMACY

Part near guarantee you I have some kin on this MC team. They been atellin me that this Trezvant team hasn't seen an offensive like this all year! Your nephew better have Swift feet cause this offense is real sneaky! You think 8 no 11 has it then maybe 1 has it then boom 40 or 21 eats you up! Just sayin he better have Swift feet to keep up.. All joking aside I'm glad you are talking about your nephew, I would do the same.

Not going back and reading everything but here is what I do know..1 if someone really said Richardaon would have 500 at the half they are crazy... 2 I remember watching to guys by the name of Eddie Moore and Eric Westmoreland that played for South Pitt and Marion and had good careers at Ten so people have seen that kind of talent before...3 Richardson is a great back and by far the most dynamic player the Warriors will have faced all season...4 Ross can flat out coach them up, he is aggressive and runs a good program so I respect him...5 The game will be played in good weather which is a bonus compared to what we are having right now....and 6 soak in the moment because this is the last real highschool football action we will get to see for a while! Good luck to both teams may the best win!

Great post!

My 1st post on here this week. Watched film on all it trezvant games. Are they good yes they are very good. Saw some games were #5 didn't do alot. Mitchell was not a very good team and they struggled.

I don't think they have been hit like MC going to hit them this week. Can we stop running back and the answer is no just want to slow him down

Saw great tailback last year one starts at auburn the other at Louisville so we have seen great athletes.

At the end of the day you don't have to be the best team just best team on that day.

Think MC wins in a close game

Lol....your rhetoric gets so old. Hoping a running back hurts our kids, always throwing jabs about the staff and talking about one player beating mc. You may very well get your wish and trezevant may mercy rule our boys, we may fall flat on our faces and not compete. That would make you happy. The good thing is at least we are here and still playing. What was that?? I hear a whistle......i think we just scored again on you.

LYING LIPS, Yous the #1 warrior fan that posted over & over & over & over & over & over that the warriors was beat by 1 ...... player last year! Old Pirate says it's easy for a feller like you to not understand how easy it is to get hurt in a physical game! The Youngon Jasper faces is very capable of causing injury. OP, Read where several were hurt last week by him. This appears to be a bigger Westmoreland or Eddie Moore type player. Sorta reminds OP of the Bowman RB but bigger & faster @ SM several years back. That type player makes for a long night....Again, don't expect a feller that didn't play to understand that! Yes, everyone......in the county should be proud the Warriors are still playing, the youngons.........have sacrificed & played their buts off to get there. BTW.....If 1 player beats the Warriors, it ain't OP wish atall, cause personally don't care to see your posts about it again! Did you really say WE.....? Yous needs to have played the game to effectively make a referrence like that. At Ease Private..... Edited by OLD PIRATE

Look yeah this rb from trez is really really good but some people on here are making him sound invincible he is only a high school kid don't care what anybody says if MC comes out and hits him hard enough in the mouth he will start thinking just like any high school kid will and one thing I do know about this years Marion team is that they will come up and hit you in the mouth they ain't afraid of the moment cause they have already been there. Marion 42 28 just my prediction

There have been some big numbers thrown out on score predictions. I dont think Trezevant will score 52 as someone said and I know MC is not scoring 42.

I am very familiar with Trezevant. They like to grind it out and run it down your throat. MC may be able to slow them down for a while but they  are so big and strong up front and have a SEC caliber RB behind them. After about 2 1/2 quarters of this I see Trezevant pulling away. I say 32-17 Trezevant.

Another thing I will add Trezevant is not a one horse show. They have a couple of other running backs they could start for anybody. Also in the TCA game if I remember correctly they dropped back to pass twice. One was a perfectly thrown 25 yard TD. The other was a highlight reel scramble by the QB for a 65 yard TD.

Not going back and reading everything but here is what I do know..1 if someone really said Richardaon would have 500 at the half they are crazy... 2 I remember watching two guys by the name of Eddie Moore and Eric Westmoreland that played for South Pitt and Jasper and had good careers at Ten so people have seen that kind of talent before...3 Richardson is a great back and by far the most dynamic player the Warriors will have faced all season...4 Ross can flat out coach them up, he is aggressive and runs a good program so I respect him...5 The game will be played in good weather which is a bonus compared to what we are having right now....and 6 soak in the moment because this is the last real highschool football action we will get to see for a while! Good luck to both teams may the best win!

Good points, but this Richardson cat is a much higher ranked player than those other guys were. I don't think they were ever offered as a RB at some of these schools this kid has been offered.

My 1st post on here this week. Watched film on all it trezvant games. Are they good yes they are very good. Saw some games were #5 didn't do alot. Mitchell was not a very good team and they struggled.

I don't think they have been hit like MC going to hit them this week. Can we stop running back and the answer is no just want to slow him down

Saw great tailback last year one starts at auburn the other at Louisville so we have seen great athletes.

At the end of the day you don't have to be the best team just best team on that day.

Think MC wins in a close game

First post this week? Are you sure? LMBO