1A State Championship-Greenback and NCS!

orngnblk

I'm a South Pittsburg guy so I have seen a lot of good football teams through the years. We went to the championship game 5 out of 7 years, but only managed to win it twice with three runner ups. I miss my team playing in it.

With Coach Grider back, it won't be long, right?  Or if you can get Roy on the sidelines it will happen even faster.

I've been wrong before, but I have an opinion about this game. If NCS jumps out early it will be a mercy rule win for the west. Reviewing some film as a non biased guy I don't see very many scenarios where NCS doesn't win this one big. Again, I'm pulling for the small oramge and black school, but I'm giving an opinion of what I'm seeing on film.

I'm seeing through the same glasses as you bass, I havnt found one weak spot on this NCS team

Gordonsville and TC were huge rivals I assume Bass?

Yes, the SP Trousdale games in 1993,1994,1998,1999,2007 all resulted in the winner of that one winning the state championship. The winner of the SP and Gordonsville games in 1986,2007,2009,2010,2011,2012 all resulted in the winner of that game either winning the gold ball or the silver ball. Those were some great games.