1A State Championship-Greenback and NCS!

orngnblk

The first thing I want to say is Congratulations to NCS on your first State Championship. Also Congratulations to GB on a fine season and being the 1A runner up. There are plenty of other teams that would love to be in your position right now. Secondly, I can't believe the hogwash I have read on this thread about public versus privates. You seem to forget that NCS has been eliminated from the playoffs 3 years in a row by public schools. No one cared anything about them until now. It is a very familiar feeling to me because no one cared about UC being open enrollment until we started winning. This is it in a nutshell. NCS got to the big game because they worked hard and put in the time in the weight room and improved in all areas to finally get passed the semis and end up in Cookeville. To say anything less completely undermines the hard work and discipline these young men have put in to finally get to the golden reward. You have my respect and I wish you the best in your next classification. I'm done.

The first thing I want to say is Congratulations to NCS on your first State Championship. Also Congratulations to GB on a fine season and being the 1A runner up. There are plenty of other teams that would love to be in your position right now. Secondly, I can't believe the hogwash I have read on this thread about public versus privates. You seem to forget that NCS has been eliminated from the playoffs 3 years in a row by public schools. No one cared anything about them until now. It is a very familiar feeling to me because no one cared about UC being open enrollment until we started winning. This is it in a nutshell. NCS got to the big game because they worked hard and put in the time in the weight room and improved in all areas to finally get passed the semis and end up in Cookeville. To say anything less completely undermines the hard work and discipline these young men have put in to finally get to the golden reward. You have my respect and I wish you the best in your next classification. I'm done.

Well said.