1A State Championship-Greenback and NCS!

orngnblk

NCS is very talented. Greenback is talented. I don't think NCS has had to scheme a lot to win games. They just get the ball into their athletes hands and let them go. It does not look like that they sustain blocks very long, but the probably don't have too!  Greenback has a better shot than  most of you are giving them credit for. With that said it cant be a shootout. It will have to be kept in the 20's. One thing is for sure, they have nothing to lose.

NCS is very talented. Greenback is talented. I don't think NCS has had to scheme a lot to win games. They just get the ball into their athletes hands and let them go. It does not look like that they sustain blocks very long, but the probably don't have too! Greenback has a better shot than most of you are giving them credit for. With that said it cant be a shootout. It will have to be kept in the 20's. One thing is for sure, they have nothing to lose.

This is a very good assessment. Greenback can't allow this game to get into the 30's and beyond. If it does it will be another mercy rule win for NCS.

This is a very good assessment. Greenback can't allow this game to get into the 30's and beyond. If it does it will be another mercy rule win for NCS.

I thinks its pretty fair. My nephew played for coalfield last year. they made a game of it for a half and were totally outmanned.  NCS is not in the league of UC, they are not as crisp on both sides of the ball,  but they are very good. its best not to give a bunch of country kids any extra motivation when their backs  are against the wall already. sometimes our alligator mouths can bite off more than our rabbit tails can chew. I personally think NCS will win, but not in a complete blowout.

NCS is very talented. Greenback is talented. I don't think NCS has had to scheme a lot to win games. They just get the ball into their athletes hands and let them go. It does not look like that they sustain blocks very long, but the probably don't have too!  Greenback has a better shot than  most of you are giving them credit for. With that said it cant be a shootout. It will have to be kept in the 20's. One thing is for sure, they have nothing to lose.

You right for the most part. We haven't had to game plan much of the regular season. That changed in the playoffs. We added new wrinkles which in some cases hurt us because of unfamiliarity with new sets. The WC game is a prime example. We had several costly drive killing penalties. We went back to old familiar stuff against Peabody and hit on all eight. I think the opposite as far as what kind of game GB can win. There is no way they can hold us to a low score game. They have to put up points. That is where it gets really difficult because our D is playing better than any time in recent history.  

Greenback already lost some games to teams from the east. That is enough for me. It is just a prediction. This team would be in my top ten best 1a teams of all time but not the top 5

Let's not forget the east is predominantly better top to bottom than the west talking all classes. Not an opinion a fact!

You right for the most part. We haven't had to game plan much of the regular season. That changed in the playoffs. We added new wrinkles which in some cases hurt us because of unfamiliarity with new sets. The WC game is a prime example. We had several costly drive killing penalties. We went back to old familiar stuff against Peabody and hit on all eight. I think the opposite as far as what kind of game GB can win. There is no way they can hold us to a low score game. They have to put up points. That is where it gets really difficult because our D is playing better than any time in recent history.  

I think your D is definitely your teams strong point. I have seen a lot of strange things happen though in these types of games. Is Peabody the best game you guys have played this year?

I thinks its pretty fair. My nephew played for coalfield last year. they made a game of it for a half and were totally outmanned.  NCS is not in the league of UC, they are not as crisp on both sides of the ball,  but they are very good. its best not to give a bunch of country kids any extra motivation when their backs  are against the wall already. sometimes our alligator mouths can bite off more than our rabbit tails can chew. I personally think NCS will win, but not in a complete blowout.

Not in the league with UC? They lost to a team that NCS blew out of the water. Not as crisp on both sides of the ball? UC had how many turnovers in the Peabody game, and gave up how many points. It's a different year!