1A State Championship-Greenback and NCS!

orngnblk

East Tn Expert

Just reading what and how you post I really don't think there is one person on this site that gives two craps about your predictions on this game. Obviously after what you posted about GB regular season wins you have no clue of what you are talking about. It is apparent you do not like greenback. Anyone that can sit behind a keyboard and say the crap you say is unbelievable.

Reality is we took a very good 4A playoff team into overtime only to get beat with our freshman QB because our starting QB got took to the hospital after knocking another kids head off and sending him to the hospital early in 4th quarter. Reality is we also beat another 4A team 2nd week in season.

Now sit behind that keyboard and make excuses why our region wins wasn't impressive. You are pathetic sorry your team couldn't be here but apparently they didn't win at all in there final game let alone do it in an impressive manner.

Your friend, Josh

I don't have a team, thus that allows me to think for myself and not let school affiliations get in the way and cloud my judgment. Kingston was an average 3A team. You did beat an awful 4A team (Sequoyah) 12-0 (not impressive) in week two. I don't care if people give two or three craps about what I post. I just type what I believe. It makes me feel better that you typed that you're my friend.

Edited by EastTennesseeExpert

All this talk about who was better from one year to the next, or ten to twenty years ago versus this year is interesting talk and opinion, but that is all it is. I say UC last year was a magnificent football team. I will also say this, NCS has played for two sometimes three quarters against most of our opponents this year. I've heard about crazy point differentials from great teams in the past. NCS could have hung 75-80 on most teams we have played and maybe 100 on a couple or three. I've heard some call the west (interestingly enough they dont generally include us in the dicussion) as the SEC of 1A HS football.

NCS Playoff Record 2015

NCS 64  Clarksville Academy 8

NCS 34  Huntingdon 7

NCS 34  Wayne County 21

NCS 42  Defending 2A state champs Peabody 7

If we win big Friday, we are one of the great teams in 1A. And again....It's just my opinion!!! Merry Christmas everybody!!!!!

UC Playoff Record 2014

UC 49 Dresden 14

UC 56 Lake County 6

UC 35 NCS 0

UC 56 Coalfield 14

I don't have a team, thus that allows me to think for myself and not let school affiliations get in the way and cloud my judgment. Kingston was an average 4A team. You did beat an awful 4A team (Sequoyah) 12-0 (not impressive) in week two. I don't care if people give two or three craps about what I post. I just type what I believe. It makes me feel better that you typed that you're my friend.

Geez Expert are you a real Expert??Kingston is 3A not 4A!They are in Alcoa's district.Their reg season Loss's where to CAK and Alcoa,PF came from way behind to beat them in the Playoffs.This just proves you read other people post and make stuff up.LOL.Expert I RECON!

Their only wishing and dreaming just like Ca was. I don't care if they have 500 and they all wear a crown and a trained billy goat for a mascot. They can only put 11 on the field at a time. I believe we have 11 that can match up with anybody for 48 minutes. Just ask #1 Thompson for Ca.

Starting to sound like we're the team that shouldn't show up Friday.

I'm pulling for Greenback, because they are from East Tennessee. The fans on here kind of push you away from fully supporting them, because they try to hype their team and kids up to be greater than what they actually are.  

Aint nothin' wrong with that. After all, they are in the big show for a reason and this aint tiddlywinks.