1A State Championship-Greenback and NCS!

orngnblk

It wasn't a wise crack at all. I've always just wondered why the lack of carries for these talented kids. Seems like you just use um when you REALLY need to.

That's really about it. We only use them when we have to durring the regular season. Ever since the playoffs started, we have used them a little more. 

Are you afraid we will keep him over there Crow. I would like to meet all of them on here. I know we have all fired some smart A## shots but like some one else said its all in fun and we are just trying to show our support for our teams. Even though we all know Greenbck will win!!! LOL

Lol yall have me mistaken. My screen name is random, I'm a Houston county supporter!

My bestes friend from up on the reservation.

You get me a sweater vest and we'll see which one of us wears it. We all know you're secretly going over to the dark side. I heard after pride made you cheer for CA that he made you call him daddy. Now I didn't believe it but OnB said it happened just like that lol.