1A State Championship-Greenback and NCS!

orngnblk

Guest Fall101

Aw man, I feel better now! Just took a shower and got rid of two days worth of man cave filth. It's hard manning the boards all day long and makin sure no one gets somethin over on us on here. Buttspank, dad23 meant to say that he was the fat one with a big cammo sweater vest.

You just get to remove your little ankle bracelet every 2 days to shower? 😂

So do you think there are not five teams from the west that would have been favored. Notice he did not say win...said they would be favored. Would GB be favored over Wayne County? Or Union City? Or Dresden? Or Peabody? I'm trying to figure out why this was a low IQ statement. Please explain.

Eagle, I'm confident just like you are, and I have definitely talked my share of smack on here, but the truth is, we know nothing about this team except what we have seen on one camera operated by an amateur camera man. We didnt play any common opponents either. This is all new territory for both teams.

First of all I DID NOT write the last post.I haven't bragged about GB#1 on here ,but I can.Men, he never invited himself on PrepXtra.He DID win state scoring champ this yr. with 36 TDs and  4 two pt. conversions for 226 pts.Avg. about 15 rushing touches for a 7 yd avg. He has a 24 game TD scoring streak.Can't make fun of those facts.Touchdowns you ask. Just as many as he wants is my guess.I've seen him run 1Td to 10 in this yrs. games and scrimmages. I'd say 3 TDs against NC.Not at all bragging "Just the facts,ma'am".

Well they call it that old mountain dew

And those who refuse it are few

Guest Fall101

No, I have to stick it out of the shower curtain and stand on one leg and shower real fast.

Hahahhaha 😂 Gosh next year you and all the NCS dads have to come over to our threads. You guys make me laugh!

Hahahhaha Gosh next year you and all the NCS dads have to come over to our threads. You guys make me laugh!

It takes a while for us to rub off on people. Me and dad23 have without even planning it, developed sort of a good cop/bad cop thing. Usually by the end of the week people love me so much that they wind up rootin for NCS to beat their own kids.

Guest Fall101

It takes a while for us to rub off on people. Me and dad23 have without even planning it, developed sort of a good cop/bad cop thing. Usually by the end of the week people love me so much that they wind up rootin for NCS to beat their own kids.

Now I still want GB to beat y'all but you guys seem like great fellers!