1A State Championship-Greenback and NCS!

orngnblk

I'd take a silver ball over a band trophy any day. BTW not new been on the t for a few years this is just a newer name.

We are gonna fight for a while and see what turns up.That Gold would look real nice next to our other Gold ball tho.So I don't think were just gonna concede and give it to em.😎

Son's coming home from school tonight. Hope to see you guys at the breakfast tailgate in the morning. Who's bringing the portable heaters?

HEATERS???My friend this ain't band camp its football and championship Football time to suck it up.I LOVE THIS KIND OF WEATHER!!40-55° degrees is just right.IMO.I'll still be in shorts! Edited by orngnblk

We are gonna fight for a while and see what turns up.That Gold would look real nice next to our other Gold ball tho.So I don't think were just gonna concede and give it to em.

We don't expect anything less than a spirited, hard fought game. No matter how much smack has been talked this week, no one really knows that much about the other. A lot of people talk about W TN football and how five teams out of region 6 and 7 would beat y'all......How do they know? NCS and GB are here, and rightfully so.

Edited by carguy59

HEATERS???My friend this ain't band camp its football and championship Football time to suck it up.I LOVE THIS KIND OF WEATHER!!40-55° degrees is just right.IMO.I'll still be in shorts!

OnB, I think he is referring to the early morning tailgating. 29 is supposed to be the low tonight.

The 45-50 for middle of the day is perfect.