1A State Championship-Greenback and NCS!

orngnblk

That CF team would lose BIG to this GB team and you know that.They were ave and we were also.All the teams from the East last he were not very good compared to CA this yr.They would have killed all of us last yr.

I agree Coalfield's team last season wasn't as good as several other Coalfield teams in the past as far as talent. The Greenback team this year is good, but Greenback has had several teams better than this one in recent years. Both Coalfield and Greenback took advantage of the East being down. CA was a good team, but they were nothing special and really only had one player and you all took him out of the game. Greenack's team this year beat Coalfield 14-2 and that was without them having a quarterback and no threat of a pass. I would wager that Coalfield's 2013 team would beat the Greenback 2015 team by at least 2 touchdowns. I look for Greenback to be head and shoulders above every team in the Region next year, because of what everybody loses.

No. I was on visitors side near baseball field. I passed by field house a few times to talk to my dad. I'm 6'2 200 lbs black hair always with hat on. You may have seen me cause I have to go to home side and check in with wife couple times a game. Get drug into conversation by several passing through.

I was in Houston County gear. I think we met

Thats not what I was talking about. I was talking about how their fans will go back and forth with you on here. Yeah, we can be rowdy, WC, Hdon and UC........There aint no love lost when we get going. It's punch and jab all week long. None of it means a thing. The boys will settle it on Friday

+1

Talmad, other than NCS your bunch was one of the toughest teams WC faced all year, I've heard several fans around here say it also. Big and tough, future looking bright for your team. What confuses me is how yall wound up on the playoffs with us and ca with the east, yall are a hundred miles farther east than Columbia.

I hear Columbia begged to be moved to the east.