1A State Championship-Greenback and NCS!

orngnblk

Greenback has some stud players themselves.  Kayne Roberts will play college football somewhere. Josh Silvey is good enough to play for Catholic as a freshmen and sophomore. He was all state both those years. Tavin Kilpatrick is another kid who will play college ball. All 3 of these guys are juniors. Greenback has plenty of other good players also. Greenback always has those tough country boys. All of us Maryville Rebel fans hope Greenback wins the championship.

Here's another one of them there country fellers! That good ole country livin makes them boys into mighty fine pig skin players!

Greenback has some stud players themselves.  Kayne Roberts will play college football somewhere. Josh Silvey is good enough to play for Catholic as a freshmen and sophomore. He was all state both those years. Tavin Kilpatrick is another kid who will play college ball. All 3 of these guys are juniors. Greenback has plenty of other good players also. Greenback always has those tough country boys. All of us Maryville Rebel fans hope Greenback wins the championship.

That Silvey kid looks like a real gamer. My guess is too small to be a lineman after HS. I wonder what his chances would be of shedding a few pounds and playing MLB.

Man you will certainly start a tidal wave of drama with that statement but you may be right as long as you are talking about the east side of the sec. That would make you Florida and ncs Alabama for all purposes

Spank, sounds like he's been up in the mountains too long! I'd have to say region 6 and 7.

Not gonna be on here much tomorrow.. It's been fun this week guys. Pujo, as many times as you can kick Carguy off please do but not for long. I think everybody secretly loves to hate him being here. If you think he's bad on here just Imagine setting beside him at the games. Praying for safe travel for everyone, safe game for the boys and pride in themselves and in their teams win or lose. I'm sure Carguy or myself will check the board Friday if anyone wants to say hi. Prediction.. 48-20 NC.