1A State Championship-Greenback and NCS!

orngnblk

I bet NCS will be represented well at the game to spot possible "transfers". :)

That was an easy one. Had to take my jab.

Funny, everyone has it backwards on this line of thinking. THEY, (BA, Ensworth, MBA) are the ones hoping for transfers. Every now and then they get one of our guys. If all of the kids that were here three years ago were still here, we might have a pretty descent team. And, as much as it sometimes hurts, some of them have to be kicked out for disciplinary reasons. All in all what we are left with are the best students with committed parents who want to be here instead of anywhere else. 

Good looking bunch of Freshman and Sophomores. Undefeated in Middle School for two years straight. A good winter and summer in the weight room will put some beef on them and get them ready to fill the open spots. Crosby does a great job with the boys. When they walked on the field for the 7 on 7s this summer, they looked as good as the big schools.

You are right. That is the the key. Looking back at our really good run from around 2007-2013. Those kids went through the feeder programs and were good. We went through a spell where the middle school only lost like 1 game in 7 years. They reciprocated that success at the high school level as well.

Evidently from these score predictions the NCS kool-aid is some good stuff! Yall must be watching different games than I have been watching. Let's not forget David slew Goliath! Go Cherokees, shock the state!

But David used a dang rock. Don't fight them Sweater vests bare handed.

Evidently from these score predictions the NCS kool-aid is some good stuff! Yall must be watching different games than I have been watching. Let's not forget David slew Goliath! Go Cherokees, shock the state!

But David used a dang rock. Don't fight them Sweater vests bare handed.

We use our bow ties to sling rocks.