Ravunwould agin Mairvul (tha reemaitch)

STARSNBARS

No one….well let me fix that, I don't think Maryville needs to play in DII. I think they should keep playing in 6A. However, I do think it would be awesome and help answers some questions (that none of us have the answer to) as to who is the best team in the state in a particular year. Every year I personally believe the winner of the 6A state championship and the winner of the DII-AA Championship would be a heck of a matchup between the two best teams in the state. Some years 6A would win some years DII-AA would win. Thats how big time the top teams in respective classifications are.

I don't want Maryville to play DII-AA teams because I want to see them lose. I just am a big football fan and want to see the best play the best. No predictions as to who would win except I think it would almost always be a coin flip.

Those two divisions are the definition of BIG BOY FOOTBALL.

you've gotta be one of the most reasonable D2 fans I've ever seen post on these boards lol

and...with your wonderful life, 'your' obsessed with a high school football team's program? enjoy[/quote

Obsessed ? Ha ha ha far from obsessed

Obsessed are you and a few others that use this forum all day as a chat room

Obsessed ? You are right , about a MHS supporters that always whine , cry and spin why they don't play a private or Hoover ?

Why don't you wanna play the best ? Simple your afraid of what the outcome would be and your world would come crashing down ......

Yes thank you it is a wonderful life on St John

was 86 degrees here today and we set sail to Foxy's in the BVI's for a drink

Sucks to be you , but thank you for asking about my wonderful life

Go RW

007 😎

If you watched it you would know that the last touchdown was complete crap as the Baylor player intercepted the ball, was tackled, and as he was getting up he put the ball down and the whistle blew. A rhea player picked the ball up after the whistle blew and the ref on the other side of the field signaled touchdown. I know because i was 10 ft from the play in the back of the end zone watching. I have need seen officials literally give a team a touchdown. So the final score really was Baylor by two touchdowns 35-21. A game which Baylor easily hadn't begun to reach their potential (you could say the same for rhea).

I never said Baylor would beat Maryville. But compete? Oh yes sir they most definitely would, just like they competed with BA and MBA. Two top 5 teams in the state. Just watch Mr. Football Winner and Notre Dame Commit Ryan Parker and you will see why Baylor can compete with anyone. That's just one of 3 D-1 commits on the Baylor Defense.

Junior Highlight. Much better as a Senior.

Good highlight but I will take TD Blackmon!

So, I will be coming to the 6A Championship game...3rd Red Rebel game in 3 weeks!

I'll wear black and chear with you guys.

What time is kick-off? I see 7PM.... is that CST OR EST?

That will be awesome! We will be on the 32 yard line. Upper section ;) all the Mafia will be there! Come hungry touchdown brownies will be passed around. We hope..

The tickets are $12 each for adults and school age children.  For each ticket MHS sells IN ADVANCE, the school receives a portion of the ticket price.  In other words, if you are planning to go to the game anyway, please buy your ticket IN ADVANCE from the MHS office (rather than waiting til you get to Cookeville).  This way the school will receive a greater portion of the ticket sales.  Tickets are currently on sale at the MHS office and will continue to be sold through Friday.

It is important to note that the same is true for Ravenwood ticket sales.