3A BlueCross Bowl: CPA vs. Alcoa

AlcoaBasketball

Btw

I respect alcoa

Rarely cheer for them

Could careless about open enrollment or private schools

Just taking this time to congratulate the winner and laugh at the cry babies!

Team just won a state championship and you run here to spew your agenda .

Which boils down to you looking like a cry baby spoiling a state championship thread with your tears

The more we win, the more haters we get. We're used to it, LOL!

Not hating at all. You beat the biggest bunch of whiny punks last week and the biggest bunch of cheaters this week. Know Rankin very well and he is a great guy. But your statement was false. There would be no open zone if everyone went to their zones school.

As for Booger your ignorance and lack of education has shown many times on this board. Your just a hard working guy sacrificing for his sweet child. What a joke you are

Wow that shows no class on your end talking about booger Haters gonna,hate get a warm glass of milk it's gonna be a long winter sugar plum

Not hating at all. You beat the biggest bunch of whiny punks last week and the biggest bunch of cheaters this week. Know Rankin very well and he is a great guy. But your statement was false. There would be no open zone if everyone went to their zones school.

As for Booger your ignorance and lack of education has shown many times on this board. Your just a hard working guy sacrificing for his sweet child. What a joke you are

Who are you to tell anyone else where they can send their kids to school? You have the right to do with your family whatever you want.You don't have the right to tell me or anyone else what you think is right for mine.That includes for football,education,socially,and any other reasons I might come up with.ALCOA has always been open zone and so have the majority of other schools.I have a suggestion for you.If you don;t like something them simply don't do it.You whiny punks are always complaining instead of getting your team out on the field and getting better.The team you represent deserves better than the likes of you.

Not at all. Do everytime.

Ok. Just thought it gave Alcoa the chance to make a statement early. Could be wrong but if Alcoa wins the toss they would of deferred and outcome would have been the same. If that is what they do every time,then it's what they do. Both schools should be very proud.enjoyed the last 3yrs of watching these 2 teams play. Congrats to both, and continued success.

Who are you to tell anyone else where they can send their kids to school? You have the right to do with your family whatever you want.You don't have the right to tell me or anyone else what you think is right for mine.That includes for football,education,socially,and any other reasons I might come up with.ALCOA has always been open zone and so have the majority of other schools.I have a suggestion for you.If you don;t like something them simply don't do it.You whiny punks are always complaining instead of getting your team out on the field and getting better.The team you represent deserves better than the likes of you.

I never said you or anyone else couldn't send their kids wherever they wanted. I was replying to an earlier post in which he said the kids at Alcoa are just going to the school they are supposed to ER the decisions being made by people with a much higher degree at the TSSAA. I just said that is not true because then their wouldn't be a such thing as open zoned.

As far as punk comment you like booger are tough behind the screen. You both stroke your egos by bending the TSSAA rules. Good for you all. As for Alcoa congrats especially to coach Rankin.

so what your saying is that 90% if your players come from inside your boundaries and you would still be a force in 2a but not 3a. Those 10 or 15 that you would lose must be key players. Just an observation.

That's not what he said...he said that the best players have always come from the city, but the enrollment would put the at the middle of 2a, not that they would not still opt to play up...IJS

now wait a minute. You said or someone else said that alcoa would still dominate 2a. But you just said yall would suffer. Hmmm! Now honesty seems to be surfacing. Thanks BC. Milan already suffering because of south gibson. Liberty will just get stronger and your right they will suffer if zones are closed but it would make for interesting football. Honestly i think the whining would really start in east tenn if this happened. Not going to though. Just wish everyone would have a decent conversation and quit accusing everyone who has a negative opinion about open zones as being whiners. Time to grow up fellas. You guys are the big boys on the block. Act like it

Wrong page! Wanna try again? 😂