3A BlueCross Bowl: CPA vs. Alcoa

AlcoaBasketball

It's so funny how because we win that thats all you can talk about I don't just talk behind a screen if you want to come talk to me man on man I will more than gladly talk to you. We moved into Alcoa so my son could play ball at a well coached program an that got him a nice full ride scholarship that he is still using. So instead of hating about open this and private that get you sorry excuse of a coaching squad and have them come learn from the man Gary Rankin that you know all to well almost sounds like upper Cumberland man to me behind another cry baby screen name. And of course we all know he is always to scared to admit who he is when asked point blank so grow a pair find something else to complain about. You are beating a dead horse none of us on her can do anything about. Other than the ones that actually use it to there advantage and take there kids to play in a winning tradition cause God for bid some one that loves there kids and wants to help them follow a dream not take them somewhere to succeed.

Edited by alcoachoochoo

I never said you or anyone else couldn't send their kids wherever they wanted. I was replying to an earlier post in which he said the kids at Alcoa are just going to the school they are supposed to ER the decisions being made by people with a much higher degree at the TSSAA. I just said that is not true because then their wouldn't be a such thing as open zoned.

As far as punk comment you like booger are tough behind the screen. You both stroke your egos by bending the TSSAA rules. Good for you all. As for Alcoa congrats especially to coach Rankin.

Please indulge us on how ALCOA bends the TSSAA rules on open zone schools? Give the rule and then give actual facts that can be used to prove that the rule is being bent..P.S ..Your imagination isn't proof.

You always have choices in life

Chicken or steak

Regular Unleaded or premium

Checking or savings

Open and or private or Public

Right or wrong

Balch or White

Pants or shorts

Bottom line all choices and none of which you can decide for anyone but yourself

So cry as much as you want but you are only showing that you always play for the ever so sought after participation trophy. You are part of the problem with the world today. Not happy with getting beat so you have to find excuses to make yourself feel better rather than going out and doing something about it like extra training or God for bid extra work...... Choo....Choo

#13 Jaylen Meyers, Blue Cross Bowl MVP said he would get you a chair to stand in..........................SO, you can kiss his butt! :thumb:

Congrats to that young man. When Alcoa is that balanced on offense, they are nearly unbeatable. Just glad the staff opened it up this year, I thought they had an excellent game plan executed perfectly by the players.

Now that game week is over I'll make one last post and eat my crow pie for the off-season.

Alcoa's offense was better than last year because their QB was a year older and had more game experience. Defensively I don't know if I've ever seen a team that's more dominant. CPA had no chance of moving the football against their defense. Credit Coach Rankin, Coach Nix, and the entire Alcoa coaching staff for a great gameplan and credit their kids for great execution.

I was thinking all week "there is no way Alcoa can beat CPA by 20+" and one day after the game I'm thinking "how good is Maryville to have scored 20 against Alcoa's defense".

Edited by LBD

Not hating at all. You beat the biggest bunch of whiny punks last week and the biggest bunch of cheaters this week. Know Rankin very well and he is a great guy. But your statement was false. There would be no open zone if everyone went to their zones school.

As for Booger your ignorance and lack of education has shown many times on this board. Your just a hard working guy sacrificing for his sweet child. What a joke you are

Wow... Who are you again? How does CPA cheat? And you think Booger is ignorant??? Try showing some class and congratulate Alcoa without spewing your ignorance at the same time.

Now that game week is over I'll make one last post and eat my crow pie for the off-season.

Alcoa's offense was better than last year because their QB was a year older and had more game experience. Defensively I don't know if I've ever seen a team that's more dominant. CPA had no chance of moving the football against their defense. Credit Coach Rankin, Coach Nix, and the entire Alcoa coaching staff for a great gameplan and credit their kids for great execution.

I was thinking all week "there is no way Alcoa can beat CPA by 20+" and one day after the game I'm thinking "how good is Maryville to have scored 20 against Alcoa's defense".

Maryville's O was pretty dang good obviously. We had a much better gameplan this time.

Wow... Who are you again? How does CPA cheat? And you think Booger is ignorant??? Try showing some class and congratulate Alcoa without spewing your ignorance at the same time.

Just and average working man who has an opinion....Maddox doesn't just get the #1 prospect from Arizona because is a great school.....yes extremely just because he agrees with you does not make him right or intelligent...and I said congrats to Alcoa I was just being sarcastic to his one statement about players attending where they are told. To be honest I have no dog in the hunt. And just an FYI I am friends with Martin we have talked about the private/open zone and he agrees with my assertion that if privates are split from public then so should open zone. Go Spring Hill basketball that is...lol