5A state title game sevier vs Indy..

steelerfan32

Great season for the Bears. They did not play their best vs Indy but like everybody has said it was going to take a great game and maybe a bit of an off night for Indy for the Bears to pull out the upset. I told everyone all year this team had a chance and in the end a Silver Ball will look good next to the 1999 Gold ball. Also having home field was big for the Bears during the playoffs & going on the road with all the State Championship distractions may have caused the Bears to relax a little too much. And I knew if the offense had an off night they would be in trouble and thats what happened. They had chances to move the chains and to get some defensive stops that they have capitalized on all playoffs but its was not meant to be. I give Indy all the credit in the world they made plays that other teams where not able to make against the Bears most of the year. The QB for Indy is for real, he may not have the hype but he has "it". Indy had some passing plays that were on time and on the money and like the Bears know so well when that happens its hard to stop. All in all great run for the Bears and glad to be back on the T as some of you know I went into no trash talking pre game because it seemed to bring bad luck but now that my luck has run out I will resume the trash talk.  B) 

GoBears!!

Great season for the Bears. They did not play their best vs Indy but like everybody has said it was going to take a great game and maybe a bit of an off night for Indy for the Bears to pull out the upset. I told everyone all year this team had a chance and in the end a Silver Ball will look good next to the 1999 Gold ball. Also having home field was big for the Bears during the playoffs & going on the road with all the State Championship distractions may have caused the Bears to relax a little too much. And I knew if the offense had an off night they would be in trouble and thats what happened. They had chances to move the chains and to get some defensive stops that they have capitalized on all playoffs but its was not meant to be. I give Indy all the credit in the world they made plays that other teams where not able to make against the Bears most of the year. The QB for Indy is for real, he may not have the hype but he has "it". Indy had some passing plays that were on time and on the money and like the Bears know so well when that happens its hard to stop. All in all great run for the Bears and glad to be back on the T as some of you know I went into no trash talking pre game because it seemed to bring bad luck but now that my luck has run out I will resume the trash talk.  B) 

GoBears!!

ADMIT IT GOBER..YOUR BEARS GOT MOLLYWHOPPED BY INDY..NO OFF NIGHT OR DISTRACTIONS...JUST A GOOD OLE ARSE WHIPPIN BY BUNCH AND CO...HE HAD A CUPBOARD FULL OF STUDS ON BOTH SIDES AND WITH THE MR.FOOTBALL DEBACLE THAT MOTIVATED ERRBODY...RHEA MADE YO BEARS LOOK LIKE SUPERSTUDS BECAUSE THEY LOOKED SO BAAD.. BUT WHO AM I TO TALK TRASH...IVE BEEN SNIFFING MOTHBALL SOUP FOR WEEKS!!! #LOP

ADMIT IT GOBER..YOUR BEARS GOT MOLLYWHOPPED BY INDY..NO OFF NIGHT OR DISTRACTIONS...JUST A GOOD OLE ARSE WHIPPIN BY BUNCH AND CO...HE HAD A CUPBOARD FULL OF STUDS ON BOTH SIDES AND WITH THE MR.FOOTBALL DEBACLE THAT MOTIVATED ERRBODY...RHEA MADE YO BEARS LOOK LIKE SUPERSTUDS BECAUSE THEY LOOKED SO BAAD.. BUT WHO AM I TO TALK TRASH...IVE BEEN SNIFFING MOTHBALL SOUP FOR WEEKS!!! #LOP

You're being a subliminal potty mouth! #LOP

PA you can talk to me when your team gets out of the quarters. I was really looking forward to an owl slaughter but your cupcakes could not keep up your end of the bargain. And from what Im hearing Cleveland is about to dominate that region so it may be a while till the owls get any color ball for the trophy case.  :popcorneater: 

GoBears!

PA you can talk to me when your team gets out of the quarters. I was really looking forward to an owl slaughter but your cupcakes could not keep up your end of the bargain. And from what Im hearing Cleveland is about to dominate that region so it may be a while till the owls get any color ball for the trophy case.  :popcorneater: 

GoBears!

HEY YOU MAY BE RIGHT GOBER...WE WON'T SEE DOLLYWOOD ON THE GRIDIRON..ONLY IN THE THEMEPARK :thumb: