Boyd Buc 2016

reaction

I'm dead freaking serious

The Bucs will be an improved team next year.

Does anyone know how many region games the Bucs have won in a row?

The streak will not end next year

You guys know more about your team than anyone else but it's hard for me to see where you will be better. Losing Hodge, Keebler, Mathews, Harden, Dillard, Broom and not to mention a few linemen. If you're better than last year you should be in Cookeville.

You guys won all your region games this year for sure. The previous 4 or 5 years though was Basin, Grace and Silverdale. Still an impressive streak to say the least. One streak has to end though when you come to Jasper. We have won 16 home games in a row and are 25-2 in the last 4 years at home. Should be a good game.

You guys know more about your team than anyone else but it's hard for me to see where you will be better. Losing Hodge, Keebler, Mathews, Harden, Dillard, Broom and not to mention a few linemen. If you're better than last year you should be in Cookeville.

You guys won all your region games this year for sure. The previous 4 or 5 years though was Basin, Grace and Silverdale. Still an impressive streak to say the least. One streak has to end though when you come to Jasper. We have won 16 home games in a row and are 25-2 in the last 4 years at home. Should be a good game.

We beat an undefeated #2 ranked Silverdale during this run. (Maybe my favorite win ever).

It's true we lost some good players to graduation......but we are absolutely loaded in what we have coming back.

We beat an undefeated #2 ranked Silverdale during this run. (Maybe my favorite win ever).

It's true we lost some good players to graduation......but we are absolutely loaded in what we have coming back.

So you don't like Silverdale???? LOL

My brother worked with a guy whose son played the years they had their run. He always told my brother they hoped they didn't have to play us. I always wanted to get them in the playoffs because half the battle was already won. Mentally they were scared of us.

So you don't like Silverdale???? LOL

My brother worked with a guy whose son played the years they had their run. He always told my brother they hoped they didn't have to play us. I always wanted to get them in the playoffs because half the battle was already won. Mentally they were scared of us.

I freaking hate Silverdale. I know that comes as a surprise to most, but it's true.

Look me up next year when we come for a visit. I've got a story to tell you about that game I mentioned earlier.