2016 Region 4-5A

THANKS BUDDY!! I WILL SHREAD IT AND GIVE TO YOUR CBS TO COVER WITH. AND THE GREEN CBS ARE ALWAYS ON AN ISLAND IN BEAGLEVILLE.

#LOP

#THROWITUP

#CANTCATCHACOLD

Hey Passive,You will never guess what's hanging in Pemberton's office on the wall right next to his 200th career victory plaque he got last week.

image_zpssfbmfmnl.jpeg

TO THE RGEA COUNTY FANS YOU GOT TO GIVE YOURSELVES A CHANCE WITH INDY GIVEN THAT YOU ARE AT HOME. THIS WILL BE YOUR CHANCE TO SHOW FLASHES OF IMPROVEMENT AGAINST A GOOD TEAM. TO BE 100 4-5A IS NOT THAT GOOD SO DON'T USE US AS A MEASURING STICK AND ALL OUR WEAKNESSES HAVE BEEN EXPOSED OUTSIDE THE DISTRICT. HECK I AM OPTIMISTIC ABOUT MY OWLS AFTER THE LOSS AT RHEA. I PICKED YOU GUYS TO WIN IT ALL BUT YOU ARE JUST TOO YOUNG IN KEY POSITIONS IMO.THE BLUERAIDERZ WERE THE MOST COMPLETE TEAM UNTIL THEY FACED A STUD QB WITH WEAPONS AROUND HIM BUT ULTIMATELY COPELAND WAS THE SHOWSTOPPER AND I DON'T SEE THAT IN 4-5A.

YOUR QB IS ONLY AS GOOD AS YOUR OLINE ALLOWS HIM TO BE.THE DISTRICT CHAMPIONSHIP NOT LOCKED UP YET.

THE CREAM WILL RISE TO THE TOP. WE ARE HALFWAY THRU AND STILL GOT SOME KEY GAMES TO GO.

IT AINT OVER YET.

#LOP