2016 Region 4-5A

Got up this morning...still sad at the turn of events on Friday because they are re-lived in the Cleveland Daily Disappointment paper.

However, I also remembered that Ooltewah got woodshed-whooped and sent back south and I felt a little better.

A lot of sad stuff in the paper. Bradley Bears lost an wrestling legion Matt Keller. Probably the best wrestler to ever come out of the state of Tennessee and the best for sure at Bradley. Went to Nebraska to get the Big 12 wrestler of the year and went on to transfer to UTC and dominated there. Sad stuff today.

Got up this morning...still sad at the turn of events on Friday because they are re-lived in the Cleveland Daily Disappointment paper.

However, I also remembered that Ooltewah got woodshed-whooped and sent back south and I felt a little better.

LIKE I SAID I WILL NOT KICK A MAN WHEN HIS TEAM IS DOWN AND AS WOUNDED AS YOURS

#LOP

#THEVEERISGONE

A lot of sad stuff in the paper. Bradley Bears lost an wrestling legion Matt Keller. Probably the best wrestler to ever come out of the state of Tennessee and the best for sure at Bradley. Went to Nebraska to get the Big 12 wrestler of the year and went on to transfer to UTC and dominated there. Sad stuff today.

Best Public school wrestler I think. Jordan Leen from Baylor 4x state champ won the NCAA at Cornell. Still tragic and sad. Gods rest and comfort for him and his family.

Sad indeed.... also lost a great guy who worked as an official for many years, James A. "Rico" Blair. Anyone who met or watched him appreciated his effort to call it as fair as possible, and anyone who knew him will never forget is "STRIKA" call.

At the game Friday night there was a moment of silence in his honor and the game officials stood in a line with an open spot left in memory of him.