2016 Region 4-5A

hopefully best in the district :)

Probably not as far fetched as some would think. Ooltewah and Walker Valley will be tough, but I think you guys will give Rhea County their most challenging region game. Playing at Cleveland is rarely good for the Eagles, and the Blue Raiders are smelling another upset after you guys were the only region team to defeat Ooltewah in the regular season. Look forward to trekking to Cleveland for a great game!!

Probably not as far fetched as some would think. Ooltewah and Walker Valley will be tough, but I think you guys will give Rhea County their most challenging region game. Playing at Cleveland is rarely good for the Eagles, and the Blue Raiders are smelling another upset after you guys were the only region team to defeat Ooltewah in the regular season. Look forward to trekking to Cleveland for a great game!!

should be an interesting season in this region. I'm just ready for some football.

• 3 weeks later...

Cleveland fans,

rumor is the Govs might be hosting a scrimmage against Cleveland in the fall. My question is will that even be possible for Cleveland? I recall that Cleveland got into trouble with the TSSAA last spring and the penalties involved limited practices and scrimmages. Will that still be in effect this fall?

Cleveland fans,

rumor is the Govs might be hosting a scrimmage against Cleveland in the fall. My question is will that even be possible for Cleveland? I recall that Cleveland got into trouble with the TSSAA last spring and the penalties involved limited practices and scrimmages. Will that still be in effect this fall?

Has the GovClub considered giving them gift cards? Maybe that can sway 'em?

Cleveland fans,

cleveland is still under punishment, although I don't remember what those exact penalties are. This is cleveland's final year of punishment though.

cleveland is still under punishment, although I don't remember what those exact penalties are. This is cleveland's final year of punishment though.

I just read that Cleveland will only be allowed to have 2 scrimmages instead of 4 in 2016. What kind of punishment is that? I don't know of any teams that have 4 pre-season scrimmages.