Christmas Wishes

Lost Old Dad

Merry Christmas to MTF , 34DEFENSE, MILO, All the good Maryville(Stars, Greyrider, pepvol,rebel woman  red rebels )folks Passive Aggressive,Gov91 Strong x. warrior dad So many good folks on this board. If I mentioned your name it is because you made an impact on me this last year. If I didn't it is probably because I am terrible with names. I want to wish each of you a healthy, happy Christmas holiday. We had some great games , some not so great ones a few arguments and discussions with everything wrong in the world. Somehow I came out better for getting to know, talk and chat with you. Merry Christmas to you all

Merry Christmas to MTF , 34DEFENSE, MILO, All the good Maryville(Stars, Greyrider, pepvol,rebel woman red rebels )folks Passive Aggressive,Gov91 Strong x. warrior dad So many good folks on this board. If I mentioned your name it is because you made an impact on me this last year. If I didn't it is probably because I am terrible with names. I want to wish each of you a healthy, happy Christmas holiday. We had some great games , some not so great ones a few arguments and discussions with everything wrong in the world. Somehow I came out better for getting to know, talk and chat with you. Merry Christmas to you all

+1

Merry Christmas to MTF , 34DEFENSE, MILO, All the good Maryville(Stars, Greyrider, pepvol,rebel woman red rebels )folks Passive Aggressive,Gov91 Strong x. warrior dad So many good folks on this board. If I mentioned your name it is because you made an impact on me this last year. If I didn't it is probably because I am terrible with names. I want to wish each of you a healthy, happy Christmas holiday. We had some great games , some not so great ones a few arguments and discussions with everything wrong in the world. Somehow I came out better for getting to know, talk and chat with you. Merry Christmas to you all

Merry Christmas to you, Blaze. If we had more fathers like you, the world would be in a far better place.

But, were still expecting payment for sending Coaches Oliver, Bagley and Hartsfield your way :)

Give us Master Teague and we'll be even

I have a strong suspicion he is our money maker next two years.We put Conor Mitchell in the backfield it could be a fun team to watch. If we get a transfer that I heard may come this way at QB  it could be very interesting. It really doesn't matter much then until February or March. Not to mentionI cant pay what Oliver,Bagley are worth 

Edited by Blaze45

I have a strong suspicion he is our money maker next two years.We put Conor Mitchell in the backfield it could be a fun team to watch. If we get a transfer that I heard may come this way at QB it could be very interesting. It really doesn't matter much then until February or March

No doubt. Blackman won't be lacking for talent on offense