Christmas Wishes

Lost Old Dad

• 3 weeks later...

Merry CHRISTmas to everyone and their families.....

As foretold by the prophet Micah 750 years before the birth of our Saviour.......

Micah 5:2....."But you, Bethelehem Ephrathah, though you are small among the clans of Judah, out of you will come for me one who will be the ruler over Israel, whose origins are from of old, ancient times."......

• Upvote 1

The greatest gift we have ever received was not under a tree, nor wrapped in fancy paper and ribbon, but rather found in Bethlehem under a bright shining star in a manger and wrapped in swaddling cloth. The greatest gift we can give in return is our time and our hearts. The young men we  raise will one day be fathers and husbands, and leading by example is the best thing we can do for them. Love and respect our wives and they will do likewise, always show respect for others and they will follow suit. Make God the head of your house and He will lead their home as well. So many wonderful folks that I have come to know through this message board. I am blessed because of you. I wish you all Merry Christmas and a year filled with health happiness and prosperity. 

The greatest gift we have ever received was not under a tree, nor wrapped in fancy paper and ribbon, but rather found in Bethlehem under a bright shining star in a manger and wrapped in swaddling cloth. The greatest gift we can give in return is our time and our hearts. The young men we raise will one day be fathers and husbands, and leading by example is the best thing we can do for them. Love and respect our wives and they will do likewise, always show respect for others and they will follow suit. Make God the head of your house and He will lead their home as well. So many wonderful folks that I have come to know through this message board. I am blessed because of you. I wish you all Merry Christmas and a year filled with health happiness and prosperity.

What a wonderful post Blaze. You have to be one of the, if not the finest people I have ever met. I wish we would exchanged Facebooks so you could get to know us Rebel fans better. But I know we will meet again. Merry Christmas to you and your wonderful family.

What a wonderful post Blaze. You have to be one of the, if not the finest people I have ever met. I wish we would exchanged Facebooks so you could get to know us Rebel fans better. But I know we will meet again. Merry Christmas to you and your wonderful family!

I appreciate the kind words. I don't need any anonymity that a screen name would give me so I will tell you Dewayne Bryant is where you should find me under in facebook. and I welcome the contact. Late posting it but Merry Christmas to youand the entire Rebel Nation,