2016 HUNTINGDON MUSTANGS

ZEBRA35

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O07 horse and sodexo2 all chime in the same time about everything. Must all be on and the same or brothers. Either way look for a 9-1 or 8-2 season in 2016 if all is healthy. But no Gball.

yeah we're the bondurant brothers lol. Just because three of us have a little common sense we're the same person? And 9-1 or 8-2 is a great season. When did gold balls become the standard??? We have 1 and we've been playing football for a long time.

O07 horse and sodexo2 all chime in the same time about everything. Must all be on and the same or brothers. Either way look for a 9-1 or 8-2 season in 2016 if all is healthy. But no Gball.

all Mustangs are brothers. since you're not part of the brotherhood your opinion don't matter Dorothy.

It's so funny how when I bring up Huntingdons short comings, the best reply they have is to take shots at a PC team that's not even in the running. Or bring up how they beat PC when they were good, but yet they only lasted 1 week longer.

when where they good. please don't tell me they were ever good .

Way to Go..... D. Wade. QB Club MVP BEST TE in the Region. Cant believe he isn't getting college teams looking at him. Need to push for him to go to college. Big and strong. I know some of the other players are getting some looks and offers but Wade could play in college.

Edited by 34ME

Way to Go..... D. Wade. QB Club MVP BEST TE in the Region. Cant believe he isn't getting college teams looking at him. Need to push for him to go to college. Big and strong. I know some of the other players are getting some looks and offers but Wade could play in college.

Wade looks D1 to me too honestly. Congrats to a good kid on the award