2016 HUNTINGDON MUSTANGS

ZEBRA35

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the backs, LB's and secondary return. Only 1 returning guard on O line and 1 D tackle on D line. Lots of kids got playing time this year. Need the big boys and backs to make big strides in the weight room this offseason

That's a lot to lose on the line but I think I remember a bunch of big boys on y'all's sidelines, I'll bet y'all's line will be tuned and ready come end of spring

Can't wait till next season; i love mustang football and high school football in general. Skill positions speak for them selves they are stacked. This years back-up Lineman jv linemsn did get a lot of pt as mentioned, I think 75 Christman has potential of being a outstanding lineman on both sides. But size on line not necessarily a must, if team speed is nimble and everyone stays, healthy they will be really good. I hope 11 and 44 are 110% healed and eager to make up for opportunities missed this year.

Edited by stangfan89

By the Way congratulations to 2015 seniors on their 10-2 season. Not a gold ball that every team wants, but a impressive season non the less. 9 out of the 12 games were by mercy rule, just late season injuries and bad luck. To obtain that elusive gold ball, a team has to not only be awesome but lucky as well. Good luck with work or college to the 2015 seniors, and good luck to the 2016 squad, can't wait till we have green grass and Web Maddox, once again on the PA. Go Mustangs, keep that tradition progressing forward.

By the Way congratulations to 2015 seniors on their 10-2 season. Not a gold ball that every team wants, but a impressive season non the less. 9 out of the 12 games were by mercy rule, just late season injuries and bad luck. To obtain that elusive gold ball, a team has to not only be awesome but lucky as well. Good luck with work or college to the 2015 seniors, and good luck to the 2016 squad, can't wait till we have green grass and Web Maddox, once again on the PA. Go Mustangs, keep that tradition progressing forward.

Great post. I've read on threads this year talking about all the bad blood between HHS and WC, but all I see is two programs with fans that support them to the end with lots of pride and competivness. I don't think most know that HHS and WC have only played twice in history that I know of. Get them boys healthy and the young ones ready, it won't be long til we get at it again!

Can't wait till next season; i love mustang football and high school football in general. Skill positions speak for them selves they are stacked. This years back-up Lineman jv linemsn did get a lot of pt as mentioned, I think 75 Christman has potential of being a outstanding lineman on both sides. But size on line not necessarily a must, if team speed is nimble and everyone stays, healthy they will be really good. I hope 11 and 44 are 110% healed and eager to make up for opportunities missed this year.

What good is a stacked backfield when you only run one play?

LOL. LMAO. Funny Funny. So true. But the weak teams cant stop it.

that one play would have had three thousand yard rushers.if two of them hadn't got injured.and five of them weak teams aleast made it to the second round.three made it to the qters. Edited by horse