Congratulations to the 2015 Mr. football winner-- Tee Higgins

Runswithknife

Unbelievable that Clowns like you are here taking digs at a High School Jr. I didn't even get on this thread till last night when I thought , wow , lot of People on here Congratulating Tee ..... But no , we have 12 pages of adults acting like Grade School kids . Maybe if some of you guys whine a little more they'll just start handing out Participation trophies . The other kid may still yet win a State Championship , I don't think his life will be ruined by not winning this Trophy . This really is Pitiful . Congratulations Tee , and good Luck Nate . 

+1

Unbelievable that Clowns like you are here taking digs at a High School Jr. I didn't even get on this thread till last night when I thought , wow , lot of People on here Congratulating Tee ..... But no , we have 12 pages of adults acting like Grade School kids . Maybe if some of you guys whine a little more they'll just start handing out Participation trophies . The other kid may still yet win a State Championship , I don't think his life will be ruined by not winning this Trophy . This really is Pitiful . Congratulations Tee , and good Luck Nate .

+2