Congratulations to the 2015 Mr. football winner-- Tee Higgins

Runswithknife

. If Coach Blade wins and state championship.. You know, the guy who got robbed.when was it you said that you saw Tee play?

Yes I've seen Tee play when they lost to Ooltewah in the 2nd round. Nothing u say will justify that the kid from Indy didn't get robbed. I understand your a oak ridge fan and all so I know where your feelings are lol. But with Johnsons stats on top of the fact that he's playing for a gold ball while tee is playing basketball, doesn't take a rocket scientist to know who should have won. But the Indy kid I'm sure would rather have a state championship ring.

Edited by fooseball96

Yes I've seen Tee play when they lost to Ooltewah in the 2nd round. Nothing u say will justify that the kid from Indy didn't get robbed. I understand your a oak ridge fan and all so I know where your feelings are lol. But with Johnsons stats on top of the fact that he's playing for a gold ball while tee is playing basketball, doesn't take a rocket scientist to know who should have won. But the Indy kid I'm sure would rather have a state championship ring.

oh, I see.. I thought there for a minute that you might have seen him play as a freshman. Back when D1 schools were first asking about him. Basically back when he was 5'11

oh, I see.. I thought there for a minute that you might have seen him play as a freshman. Back when D1 schools were first asking about him. Basically back when he was 5'11

You keep going on about him being a D1 talent. Everyone who follows Tennessee high school football knows that. Heck the kid is a stud. I'm talking about the Indy kid getting robbed. And what he did on the field this year and the fact that his team is playing for a ring. U mean to tell me that the Indy is 5'11 and not 6'4 and putting up numbers like that? To win Mr football in Tennessee is it a requirement to be 6'4 and be recruited by big schools? Am I missing something here?

Rumor has it Johnson is headed to Purdue... Indy's student body has a tradition to fly the flag of colleges where a senior has commuted to and they flew the Purdue flag and my son spoke to him as well at a football event in which Purdue was mentioned..... Kid can flat out get after the ball.... Glad he and Bunch are moving on they are heck on wheels when they get going.....

You keep going on about him being a D1 talent. Everyone who follows Tennessee high school football knows that. Heck the kid is a stud. I'm talking about the Indy kid getting robbed. And what he did on the field this year and the fact that his team is playing for a ring. U mean to tell me that the Indy is 5'11 and not 6'4 and putting up numbers like that? To win Mr football in Tennessee is it a requirement to be 6'4 and be recruited by big schools? Am I missing something here?

You think that's bad? Shawn Summers lost the Mr. Football award to Todd Helton in 1991 after going 2-0 against him head to head AND winning a state title, while rushing for nearly 200 yards in the state title game. That my friend is a true highway robbery if I have ever seen one.

You think that's bad? Shawn Summers lost the Mr. Football award to Todd Helton in 1991 after going 2-0 against him head to head AND winning a state title, while rushing for nearly 200 yards in the state title game. That my friend is a true highway robbery if I have ever seen one.

I'm talking about 2015 not something that happened 20+ years ago. Tssaa just needs to say Mr football award is a popularity contest

Rumor has it Johnson is headed to Purdue... Indy's student body has a tradition to fly the flag of colleges where a senior has commuted to and they flew the Purdue flag and my son spoke to him as well at a football event in which Purdue was mentioned..... Kid can flat out get after the ball.... Glad he and Bunch are moving on they are heck on wheels when they get going.....

Fact check...Johnson de-committed from Purdue a few weeks ago. Leaning to Miami, SC or Vandy