Congratulations to the 2015 Mr. football winner-- Tee Higgins

Runswithknife

Tee is a Junior. So should we compare Nate's Junior highlights to Tee's Sophomore highlights?

Ohok I see what your saying. Those aren't Johnsons highlights from this year only?

All I'm saying is going by the stats, Johnson wins hands down. Whether whom had a better QB, offense, is irrelevant. I'm not a fan of either school but Johnson got robbed fellas. Not saying tee isn't a baller because he is, but Johnson should have won it, plain and simple.

Edited by fooseball96

ALL OF THIS DOES NOT NEGATE  THE FACT THAT THE TOP PROFESSIONAL DOGS DIDN'T GET IT RIGHT......

IMO TEE HIGGINS IS YOUNG AND HAS NOT REACHED HIS FULL POTENTIAL AS A WIDEOUT YET....NEEDS TO GET IN THE WEIGHT ROOM IF HE WANTS TO STAY HEALTHY..AND HE IS A MUCH BETTER BASKETBALL PLAYER AT THAT SIZE THAN A FOOTBALL PLAYER...THROW IT UP AND HE WILL CATCH IT..JUST NEEDS TO PUT SOME MUSCLE ON...A GOOD SUMMER WORKOUT OF STRENGTH TRAINING AND 20 LBS OF MUSCLE AND WOULD BALL OUT NEXT SEASON AND A UNAMIMOUS MR.FOOTBALL..

Ohok I see what your saying. Those aren't Johnsons highlights from this year only?

All I'm saying is going by the stats, Johnson wins hands down. Whether whom had a better QB, offense, is irrelevant. I'm not a fan of either school but Johnson got robbed fellas. Not saying tee isn't a baller because he is, but Johnson should have won it, plain and simple.

DITTO...

Probably so, but it's history now. I'm sure Johnson and Indy will go out and win a state title, although I'm pulling for SC.

which school is Johnson going to?