easy way to state!

stevensdc

Yes, I am the hater.  A school that played in the 4A state championship last year decides it should move down to 2A.  That really makes a lot of sense.  They have over 800 kids at that school now.  The school is huge and it has two gyms.  They get all of North Memphis kids from Georgia Hills and there are no other high schools in that area that those kids would want to go too.  (Northside, MLK Prep, MAHS).  So guess where all the kids go too.   Yes it is Treasvant.  So i have absolutely no respect for a team that should be playing 5A is sitting in a 2A.  There was not even a need to have a first round, second round, or even a quarterfinal match up with those teams.  It was a backward cake walk to the semi finals.   But all schools lie about their numbers.  RIdgeway, Melrose, East and more.  If those big schools only have the numbers that they are saying, than they need to combine these schools.   

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I am the hater. A school that played in the 4A state championship last year decides it should move down to 2A. That really makes a lot of sense. They have over 800 kids at that school now. The school is huge and it has two gyms. They get all of North Memphis kids from Georgia Hills and there are no other high schools in that area that those kids would want to go too. (Northside, MLK Prep, MAHS). So guess where all the kids go too. Yes it is Treasvant. So i have absolutely no respect for a team that should be playing 5A is sitting in a 2A. There was not even a need to have a first round, second round, or even a quarterfinal match up with those teams. It was a backward cake walk to the semi finals. But all schools lie about their numbers. RIdgeway, Melrose, East and more. If those big schools only have the numbers that they are saying, than they need to combine these schools.

lol I said in another post I was trying to figure how they dropped that to 2a that fast 😂😂. Memphis is the 2nd largest city in TN and it has a 2A school...No way but its Not my problem but I do feel for the 2a schools. Purple bears shouldn't lose a game for the next few years. Edited by FBfan26

You should see the size of Tresavant. If there are only 500 students there why are there 2 gyms? Why do they have so many empty classes in the building. Look at this picture. How many people are in the band? There are over 100 kids just in the band. 01_XXL.jpg?v=ECB49DA910E9D208

That isn't Trezevants band in this picture.. They are purple and white.. That band has blue shirts.. Plus there are way too many white kids in that band for that to be the Bears band.. Just saying.. Notice it says cage the Bears right underneath their band..

Nice try though.. Schools get money based off their enrollment numbers.. I doubt they lie on that

Edited by HighLife

You should see the size of Tresavant. If there are only 500 students there why are there 2 gyms? Why do they have so many empty classes in the building. Look at this picture. How many people are in the band? There are over 100 kids just in the band. 01_XXL.jpg?v=ECB49DA910E9D208

Lol you are a really a idiot...

1. Like someone else said that's to many white kids to be there band

2. You can see the trez players on the opposite sideline as the band

3. Trez had 2a numbers last year