Marion County Warriors 2016

PurplePower68

Which, if getting the VP at Jasper, gives him more money, this is what he's about - HIMSELF- He deserves no more money than any of person in the county- he's a self absorbed cry baby. If this is the case the superintendent made something happen. What will jerk command Mark to do next?

We have kids at Jasper Middle school with the ceiling falling in on them and this narcissistic coach thinks it's all about him. wahhh, wahhh, snub, snub

Pansymania give me a break.. Your post makes no sense at all.. All this coach t stuff you are reading is hear say.. Its fun and for the most part very funny.. Don't get caught up in it.. I don't think for one minute someone has commanded Mark Griffith to do anything!

Besides,even with a pay raise and promotion I can guarantee you He would not be the highest paid coach, AD and VP in MC... That would still belong to Vic! And I would honestly compare Jasper Middle to South Pitchburg High, only difference being one half of the double wide trailer has been remodeled..

The point clearly sailed over your head. One has put in time at the school and was a known entity at that school whereas it would seem little Ricki would be getting football affirmative action. The other thing is certification. I guess it would depend on what he had when he got there from Gawga.

Understand perfectly what you were saying. Marion doing what they have to do if they want to keep there coach. Sp did what it had to do to keep its coach. I don't see the problem.

http://www.teaching-certification.com/teaching/tennessee-principal-certification.html

The point clearly sailed over your head. One has put in time at the school and was a known entity at that school whereas it would seem little Ricki would be getting football affirmative action. The other thing is certification. I guess it would depend on what he had when he got there from Gawga.

Understand perfectly what you were saying. Marion doing what they have to do if they want to keep there coach. Sp did what it had to do to keep its coach. I don't see the problem.

http://www.teaching-certification.com/teaching/tennessee-principal-certification.html

I think we're getting a new janitor next month..... I'm keeping my fingers crossed

Got to keep dreaming

Was Indeed a great banquet tonight..We could rent you a transfer to help pay for RR's salary... Maybe even two..Does sound as though we will have a couple.. One could hold the 🔑 to Davey Jones locker.. Edited by Astimeexpires01

What kind of mess is this? Take off your durn rose colored glasses. The SOS is just wanting some more of the little fellars money. Grider makes me real mad sometimes but he has put his time into those boys. The SOS has had four jobs in three years. You think im joking but im not.

Was Indeed a great banquet tonight..We could rent you a transfer to help pay for RR's salary... Maybe even two..Does sound as though we will have a couple.. One could hold the 🔑 to Davey Jones locker..

Would have loved to have met you tonight. Next time. I do not understand the Davey Jones reference though....sorry, I'm slow.

If they have the credentials etc. and are the best person for it, I don't either.  VG was out of coaching for 2 years and it could have been longer so the comparison is different.  In fact, that is what started this whole Ricki saga 3 years ago.