Marion County Warriors 2016

PurplePower68

Big difference in 6 kids, we know nothing about, moving in. And 6 kids that you have watched film on and contacted parents, and took to playoff games the year before. In college that would be an official visit.

Wish we got 6 kids a year. Regardless if we know them or not. Atleast we would have a show at hitting the jackpot every now and then... :)

Isn't this the same reporter that stopped the presses for Jon Gruden to be the next Tennessee football coach? I ain't just a joking either!

He has one of these moments every couple of years. Always ready to fall all over himself to do any hit piece on MC, strangely not as aggressive when it comes to SP dirty laundry, just being a good skillethead.

Isn't this the same reporter that stopped the presses for Jon Gruden to be the next Tennessee football coach? I ain't just a joking either!

It looks to me that he is behind on this reporting. Apparently several other news outlets had reported it earlier this week as well. Stay or go either way is fine, but this doesn't look good either way.

It looks to me that he is behind on this reporting. Apparently several other news outlets had reported it earlier this week as well. Stay or go either way is fine, but this doesn't look good either way.

No it doesn't look good. But all of us are always looking for that dream job. CRR is the only one that knows what he is going to do. I will support him either way. It's a great day to be a Warrior!

No it doesn't look good. But all of us are always looking for that dream job. CRR is the only one that knows what he is going to do. I will support him either way. It's a great day to be a Warrior!

I believe he is a good coach and have supported him even as a pirate fan, but this isn't the way to do things. Unless, these other schools are falsely reporting something then it seems he has been trying to make a move.

Honestly, anyone who would want to coach in the county has to be a little screwy. There is a lot of garbage that a coach in this county has to deal with. Some are gonna say it's like that everywhere but it is as bad as I have seen here in good ole Marion County. Heck I don't even blame VG for wantin out. Less pay, outrageous expectation, and twice the idiots. I mean a classroom teacher in Ham. Co or GA makes more than a VP in Marion County. Anyone who works over here is making a sacrifice and ya gotta give em that.

I believe he is a good coach and have supported him even as a pirate fan, but this isn't the way to do things. Unless, these other schools are falsely reporting something then it seems he has been trying to make a move.

That man down at Harold's Grocery told me ole crr set a trap for these skillet heads on here to see who was who. Recon it worked so we will see a bunch of new screen names in few. Lorjjjbo!! It's a great day to be a warrior!