Marion County Warriors 2016

PurplePower68

Congrats pujo. Very deserving young man. We will be up for a visit on wwdnesday

I'll be shocked if you're disappointed,that kid of your's has got some options. I'll be doing my best to keep up with whatever he does.  He's gonna have lots of people interested. We had some other options but this was all I needed to see. Don't think we could have ever found a better situation. Impressed is an understatement.

An observation about the difference in MC fans and our fans on the T is MC people are constantly having to burn their names on here. We have had the same names for years. That's tells me they constantly embarrass themselves and tell so many lies they have to create new names. It so eats at MC fans not to have the consistency of success as their little brothers. Heck it don't take a coach long to figure it out. Coaching carousel should tell you all you need to know.

Some of us get executed by skilletheads who complain to the mommyrator about any thing that is not favorable to their cause. I am the Cool Hand Luke of Coach T, been in the hole many times that I now have my own key and throw my self in to keep from getting bumped off again. It is well know that this forum is dominated by skilletheads and to speak against them is risking admonishment or execution.

Edited by rikberry

Some of us get executed by skilletheads who complain to the mommyrator about any thing that is not favorable to their cause. I am the Cool Hand Luke of Coach T, been in the hole many times that I now have my own key and throw my self in to keep from getting bumped off again. It is well know that this forum is dominated by skilletheads and to speak against them is risking admonishment or execution.

I don't think there are anymore than 15-20 SP people that post on here and some are probably kids. LMBO

I don't think there are anymore than 15-20 SP people that post on here and some are probably kids. LMBO

Coach T is very sympathetic to SP. I understand this of course as The skilletheads are very active and fill a lot of dead air with their silliness. The catch twenty-two is that like locust they leave the landscape barren and drive many sane people off. This creates a vicious cycle and in which most of the activity is SP driven and mods are SP sympathetic.