Marion County Warriors 2016

PurplePower68

Heck, some don't know which door to enter at the grammar school, but knows about rr finances. I find it comical.

most of us from SP don't hang out at the field house all the time of the one team we claim to hate so much either. You must regret jumping back over the fence when you did. You are kind of like that fellow on that show Outsiders that left the clan then tried to come back only to realize once you leave on your own like that it ain't the same when you go back. I have friends in Jaspe but I'm not hanging out every day with the enemy. Roy he may be telling Griders secrets! I'm not sure who pissed in your beer and made you like this, but this SP 4 Life guy don't have time for it. Some folks get their feelings hurt too easy so maybe that's it. Go ahead, prance around both field houses and play the role. Just because both coaches let you walk behind them doesn't mean everything they say and do goes directly to you. Here I was thinking you were orange and black through and through, but I guess I couldn't see your purple panties. Oh and last I checked it's called SPES not SPGS.

I don't hang around any field houses. I have a full time job, and my own kids to raise. Yes one did play for jasper, but plays for SP now. Funny yall are sp through and through but when there's work to be done around our field house, I don't see but a few there.

2 things either you hang around the field houses long enough toe know what work needs to be done, or you 2 you might just do that kind of work for a living so people ask you help out.

Btw... when yall post ignorant crap on here, my phone rings off the hook. I may just pass these people on to the source.

send them to the source, maybe we will get some real answers around here. I didn't start the slamming, remember the grammar school comment? Think about it. Too heated in here for no reason. I'm too old and got a family to raise too. Hard enough raising myself, with me even barely able to get around these days.

I don't hang around any field houses. I have a full time job, and my own kids to raise. Yes one did play for jasper, but plays for SP now. Funny yall are sp through and through but when there's work to be done around our field house, I don't see but a few there.

What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you Grider charges me too much to get into his stadium. Pegleg can fly down to Mexico and pick him up a few Mexicans to work on his field. You think im joking but im not.

What the heck kinda mess is this... Two Princess fighting over jumping the fence, wearing purple thongs and smashing someones lying lips? Sounds like high school all over again... Pert near recon ole Beerman will shove a red bull right up your fudge round then smack you with Murphy's pole and make you like it Princess Mike!

BTW what is wrong with having friends in Jasper or any where else in the valley for that matter? Its people like you Princess Mike that cause alot of unnecessary trouble when it comes to this feud! I am MCHS Warrior... always will be... that does not mean I hate or dislike all SP Pirates past or present. As a matter of fact I cheer for you guys more than I do any other team besides my own. Beerman and his kid can come hang out at the field house anytime he wants. Take this crap back to that South Princess High School thread!! We only talk about RR leaving on this one!!

BTW RR said thanks for the pay raise... LMBO..

Edited by Astimeexpires01

What the heck kinda mess is this... Two Princess fighting over jumping the fence, wearing purple thongs and smashing someones lying lips? Sounds like high school all over again... Pert near recon ole Beerman will shove a red bull right up your fudge round then smack you with Murphy's pole and make you like it Princess Mike!

BTW what is wrong with having friends in Jasper or any where else in the valley for that matter? Its people like you Princess Mike that cause alot of unnecessary trouble when it comes to this feud! I am MCHS Warrior... always will be... that does not mean I hate or dislike all SP Pirates past or present. As a matter of fact I cheer for you guys more than I do any other team besides my own. Beerman and his kid can come hang out at the field house anytime he wants. Take this BS back to that South Princess High School thread!! We only talk about RR leaving on this one!!

BTW RR said thanks for the pay raise... LMBO..

glad you got that out of your system. You saying those things is the same as me saying what I said. He slammed me so I slammed back. Someone's feeling got hurt so they told their buddy and well here is his back up. Listen, I'm not here to bicker like a kid. I like beerman always have, just all of a sudden he had issues with me. It got a little personal when he too something off of Facebook and threw it on here as a slam against who I am as a person. I took offense to that as any person would. I slammed back and feelings were hurt. No one here backing me up, yet you back him up with your threats.

Don't send me threats via other social media and expect me to back down. I'm a grown man that doesn't lose sleep over what is said about me on here. I've had this name for probably 7 years and it is the ONLY name I have. I don't hide behind a keyboard. Last I checked I was just repeating what was said about the Marion county warriors of 2016. All you fence jumpers had to say was, it's not true. Cmon Mike trust me on it. Instead you want to throw out threats. I hope everyone on here sees the real problem with these threads.

I'm too old for the nonsense and because of it I'm gone. Sorry CoachT, but you lost a good one today.