Marion County Warriors 2016

PurplePower68

Just great........ that he be coaching at MC again. Being.. the VP........will........give him more........reasons to stay.

With that now behind us. Let's get back to talking about next season.

Old Pirate says rumor is the SOS is a real fan of Toby Keith and fellers is real likely to hear "How Do You Like Me Now" coming from them truck speakers. BTW.....the next line is......"Now That I'm On My Way".....! Figure being VP & upping the tithes ain't likely to get it done. Edited by OLD PIRATE

I will say it hes gone.... At this point who cares... I know for a fact the kids are over it... He lost their trust when he didn't address the news early on... Not for me to say, but the core of the group was not happy (speaking of the kids) with him ignoring the elephant in the room... Again, cant blame him, just wish he would've addressed the situation to the kids earlier.

90k DC + 60k for his son to go to school. That equals a 90k pay raise. No doubt where I would be.. You think I'm smokin Potter but I'm not!!

Edited by Astimeexpires01

I will say it hes gone.... At this point who cares... I know for a fact the kids are over it... He lost their trust when he didn't address the news early on... Not for me to say, but the core of the group was not happy (speaking of the kids) with him ignoring the elephant in the room... Again, cant blame him, just wish he would've addressed the situation to the kids earlier.

Old Pirate has got a question, Did the SOS tell the youngons he was staying and Not to believe the rumors? It is obvious theys continue to be a HEEP of Snake Oil Elixir sold round the jailhouse! Edited by OLD PIRATE