Marion County Warriors 2016

PurplePower68

These coaches have no one advising them on the PR piece of this so they deny everything and lie to kids until they have a signed agreement, then they cut and run. It's not classy or adult or good business or anything else. Only a complete lapdog/doormat would accept this in any other phase of life. It's shady and cowardly. Period. Call it what it is.

This just goes to show what a tool you are, not only do you get on here as a grown man and talk like a pirate, fill message boards with your crap.. now songs smh neeeever can just talk about football

LOPAO......Focus here.......the crap came from a Snake Oil Salesman! Boo Hoo, The Crap was told to you kinfolkes, lies to all within range, many told in private a HEEP of mess, the youngons betraded and a fan base that stepped up but were also grossly mislead from the start. You Jasper fellers thought you really got one over on SP! Dad burnit, figure coacht fellers knows you fellers took hook, line and sinker where SP got loose from the hook & worm early enough to live another day. Yep, recon so.....

Coach Mathis is,a good man. Hope he gets the job.

He preached loyalty then left. From what I hear money not as much as ppl think but heard his kid will get free education

Let me ask you a question again. I thought you promoted the SOS to to assistant principal two weeks ago. What kind of mess is this? Did you Jasperlites give him his February tithe before he bolted? I garuntee you this is a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not.

I can't say that I'm surprised with leaving for this offer, but I'm kind of surprised because Coach Ross said as late as last Thursday he wasn't leaving and said he hasn't talked to anyone. I'm fine with bettering yourself, but I'm disappointed how this all transpired. Marion County should still be fine in 2016.

+1 Agree. Agree. Agree. Agree.

I think we could all agree again.. that this was a little disappointing in the way it was handled.

Let me ask you a question again. I thought you promoted the SOS to to assistant principal two weeks ago. What kind of mess is this? Did you Jasperlites give him his February tithe before he bolted? I garuntee you this is a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not.

Figure the newly promoted VP musta been told NO, so he jest opted for them Circle Fly folkes who obviously ain't used that terrible word. LOPAO..... Edited by OLD PIRATE