Marion County Warriors 2016

PurplePower68

This was handled all wrong. He's a good coach but all the lying to the QB Club, to his own players and coaches. That is pathetic. I have zero respect for him handling it this way. He should have just told everyone that he might have a possible job. Lying to the community is exactly why we were upset at SP. Everyone said when he left SP it was all SP lying and him telling the gospel. What about now? He lied all the way up until today. This has been in the works since football season. I don't hate Jasper but I feel sorry for the way they have been done with this whole ordeal.

so do you respect nick Saban cause he done the exact same thing just on a higher scale.

Now all together.....And a 1 and a 2...... I was the smart one, some broke into your stadium And wrote his ID on the 50 yd line. He was suppose to be the perfect one, And the chosen one. So under his ID, OP wrote "Snake Oil Salesman". He only wanted to get your tithes, But you overlooked that somehow. Besides he had many other plans to mention and his ego was loud. How do you like him now, Now that he's on his way? Do you still think OP is crazy posting here today? OP couldn't make you believe but you were warned how he was. How do you like him now? When he he took off for to Tennessee you heard the plans he had for you, Never imagined he'd make it this far, Then he took off for MCCallie, more money and prestige, Ain't it a cruel and funny world? He took your tithes, dreams and tore them apart. He'll never come home and he's always gonna be gone. the kinfolkes hear you cryin down the road. Alarm clock starts ringin Who could that be callin, it's OP baby, with your wake up call. How do you like the SOS now, Now....that he's on his way! Do you still think OP is crazy posting here today? OP couldn't make you believe but SP kinfolkes told you how he was....Big Question Is..."How do you Jasperlites like the SOS now?

Edited by OLD PIRATE

You are correct.. he spoke with the coaches last night and told the kids today.. Next up.. I personally believe Mathis will stay at OC. But if promoted to HC he should be a good one. Will they look to a new hire? Would be nice if it were someone that I grew up with.. Don't know if they have the money and the last time I spoke with him he was happy where hes at.. Time will tell. I do know whomever the coach is will have a heck of a football team next year..

Good luck RR and congratulations..

actually you don't know as much as you think. He texted the coaches last night to say we have a meeting in the morning but he didn't tell them anything until this morning before school the told the kids in 1st block. Once again who am I. I only spread rumors from the liars table or from what I hear from a reporter. Lol. But anyways guys I love you all as OP says we's all kinfolkes somehows anyways. Edited by PiRaTe._.MiKe

Now all together.....And a 1 and a 2...... I was the smart one, some broke into your stadium And wrote his ID on the 50 yd line. He was suppose to be the perfect one, And the chosen one. So under his ID, OP wrote "Snake Oil Salesman". He only wanted to get your tithes, But you overlooked that somehow. Besides he had many other plans to mention and his ego was loud. How do you like him now, Now that he's on his way? Do you still think OP is crazy posting here today? OP couldn't make you believe but you were warned how he was. How do you like him now? When he he took off for to Tennessee you heard the plans he had for you, Never imagined he'd make it this far, Then he took off for MCCallie, more money and prestige, Ain't it a cruel and funny world? He took your tithes, dreams and tore them apart. He'll never come home and he's always gonna be gone. the kinfolkes hear you cryin down the road. Alarm clock starts ringin Who could that be singin, it's OP baby, with your wake up call. How do you like the SOS now, Now....that he's on his way! Do you still think OP is crazy posting here

today? OP couldn't make you believe but SP kinfolkes told you how he was....Big Question Is..."How

do you Jasperlites like the SOS now?

This just goes to show what a tool you are, not only do you get on here as a grown man and talk like a pirate, fill message boards with your crap.. now songs smh neeeever can just talk about football

Now all together.....And a 1 and a 2...... I was the smart one, some broke into your stadium And wrote his ID on the 50 yd line. He was suppose to be the perfect one, And the chosen one. So under his ID, OP wrote "Snake Oil Salesman". He only wanted to get your tithes, But you overlooked that somehow. Besides he had many other plans to mention and his ego was loud. How do you like him now, Now that he's on his way? Do you still think OP is crazy posting here today? OP couldn't make you believe but you were warned how he was. How do you like him now? When he he took off for to Tennessee you heard the plans he had for you, Never imagined he'd make it this far, Then he took off for MCCallie, more money and prestige, Ain't it a cruel and funny world? He took your tithes, dreams and tore them apart. He'll never come home and he's always gonna be gone. the kinfolkes hear you cryin down the road. Alarm clock starts ringin Who could that be singin, it's OP baby, with your wake up call. How do you like the SOS now, Now....that he's on his way! Do you still think OP is crazy posting here today? OP couldn't make you believe but SP kinfolkes told you how he was....Big Question Is..."How do you Jasperlites like the SOS now?

giphy.gif

well, doggie

Edited by Southtowner

I can respect a man that wants better for himself and family. I can not respect a man that blatantly lies to kids. Call it what you want but this man lacks good character. The kids will be better off without this man. I still find it hard to believe the county hired him back after what he did at SP. After showing his true colors, its best for the players and folks of Jasper that he is gone.

actually you don't know as much as you think. He texted the coaches last night to say we have a meeting in the morning but he didn't tell them anything until this morning before school the told the kids in 1st block. Once again who am I. I only spread rumors from the liars table or from what I hear from a reporter. Lol. But anyways guys I love you all as OP says we's all kinfolkes somehows anyways.

Ok Princess Mike.. again its none of your business. If I wanted to write a book about it I would, didn't think you would need to know each and every detail. I'm not going back and forth with you because obviously I don't care as much as you about this. Next time I will give you step by step procedure on how it all went down.. who cares.. Oh that would be you.. I guess?? but why?? This move does not affect you in any way..

BTW.. I never once said any of this was a lie.. Look back at my post... You think I'm smokin Potter but I'm not..

Edited by Astimeexpires01

I can respect a man that wants better for himself and family. I can not respect a man that blatantly lies to kids. Call it what you want but this man lacks good character. The kids will be better off without this man. I still find it hard to believe the county hired him back after what he did at SP. After showing his true colors, its best for the players and folks of Jasper that he is gone.

Good post, Jasper should be better off , ifin they learned anything about Snake Oil Salesmen!